Success Stories: Moms Edition!

Options

Replies

• tquinn424
    tquinn424 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mom of three, ages 7,5 and 3. It took me awhile but I'm finally getting there.

I hope the pictures work
    progress2.png
    PhotoGrid_1348833654380.jpg
  • tquinn424
    Options
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong....but pictures are in my album
  • tflores
    tflores Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation. What did you do?
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Thank you Moms for posting. I have had 4 babies, 3 of them c-sect. I have lost 40lbs and have not been able to lose the pooch. I am now even more motivated to not give up and keep trying.
  • SeeShelle3
    SeeShelle3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration this morning. Had a bad day yesterday and now ready to move forward (instead of backward towards the candy jar:) I'm a mom of three (13,11 and 9) and I can no longer blame them for the weight issues. I'm 5'1" and weigh 169 (started MFP at 176 2.5 weeks ago. I joined the Y and have been going at least 4 times a week and doing my Slim in 6 twice a week. I'm on my way to 130lbs.....

Kudos to all you mommas working hard on yourselves!! For years I put everyone else first... and used them as my excuse not to exercise or eat better but not anymore!! I know how hard your fight is. Keep it up!! :smile:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My pics are on here too, although you've already seen some GREAT inspiration on this board. <3 all of these dedicated mama's!!!
  • vaneebee
    Options
    Awesome thread! I am a mom of two (both vaginal) my oldest is 5 and my youngest is two months, My starting weight (2006) was 115, two months after my daughter was born I was back to 117. Then I got a little lazy I was a sahm and ate out of boredom.

By 2011 when I got pregnant I was at my heaviest at 154, I had a lot of morning sickness and lost weight in the first trimester and then ate very healthy and walked everyday for the rest of my pregnancy so I only got up to 162 pounds.

My current weight is 140, ideally I'd like to lose 20 pounds, and look like some of you hot mamas :)
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options

I hope the pictures work
    progress2.png

There you go, great job!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    45 year old mom to three boys 9, 10, and 14. Currently maintaining my 35 pound loss and in the best physical condition I have ever been in my life. There are a few progress pictures on my profile. Ladies you can do this, you owe it to yourself and your family to be healthy and happy. Best of luck!!
  • tquinn424
    Options
    thank you
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    ON MY Way you look amazing........................
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    feel free to read my profile, then friend me!!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

I hope the pictures work
    progress2.png

WOW!! :love:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    ON MY Way you look amazing........................

Thank you ( :
  • tquinn424
    Options

I hope the pictures work
    progress2.png

• tquinn424
    Options

I hope the pictures work
    progress2.png

Thanks, I'm trying
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I gained a whopping 100lbs when I was pregnant with baby #1. The before picture was 5 weeks after deliver and the after picture was 7 months after delivery.

2pqqmx4.jpg

Four years and another baby later, this is currently what I look like...I'd like to trim about 3 more inches off my waist but overall, I'm good with it.

2ivy8bb.jpg
  • tquinn424
    Options
    I gained a whopping 100lbs when I was pregnant with baby #1. The before picture was 5 weeks after deliver and the after picture was 7 months after delivery.

2pqqmx4.jpg

Four years and another baby later, this is currently what I look like...I'd like to trim about 3 more inches off my waist but overall, I'm good with it.

2ivy8bb.jpg

What a difference! You look great!
  • tquinn424
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

SECOND ROUND OF INSANITY (MONTH ONE)

AMAZING! You look great!
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

HOPING FOR AN AMAZING PICTURE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three-I gained 50 lbs each pregnancy and would only lose part of it before I would get pregnant again. In May of 2011 I realized that despite all of my dieting attempts I weighed the same amount that I had when I gave birth to my youngest dd 7.5 years earlier!

Something just finally clicked for me and I started tracking my food using Weight Watchers and stuck with it. I started walking, then started running. Over the past 15 months I have just never given up. Even when I had bad days -- I would stumble but just get back up and start making better choices again. It's a lifestyle-I am going to go on vacations, I'm going to have over indulgent meals, I am going to have holidays and parties. I make the best choices that I can and move on.

I have several before, during and semi-current pics in my album. I would still like to lose 15-20 lbs more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!