500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• MPJCRUZ
    MPJCRUZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! You are an awesome dad! Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational - thanks for sharing!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, you have really made a tremendous change in your appearance and it sounds like in your life. To be inspiring to your children has got to really keep you motivated. Keep up the wonderful work and the making of positive healthy lil beings. You look wonderul. Thank you for sharing with us:smooched:
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Forgot to wish you a happy 500 days!!!! Woot woot:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    great work, looking good
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Excellent work and lovely presentation with your top NSV items! Annnnd, your "swag" t-shirt is awesome!!! =)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! You are an awesome dad! Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I really appreciate everyone's nice words. :-)
  • celiason81
    celiason81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing your transformation, and I love the impact it's having, not only in your life, but that of your children. I was tearing up reading your post, as you don't realize just how meaningful some of this simple stuff is until you experience it. Spending quality time interacting with your kids that you may not have had with the extra weight on. And I LOVE seeing kids get in on the workouts with parents. I usually work out during nap time or after the kiddos are asleep, but days when my daughter does happen to be up, I adore because she's right there besides me doing her best push ups and planks a 3 year old can manage. It's just fun and games to her now, but I know we'll keep on this path and as she gets older being active will just be a part of her life.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    :sad: :drinker: :drinker: = sums it up for me!! lol.. wow AMAZING you look sooooooooooo MUCH healthier!!!! and Happier!!! yessss thank GOD... wow incredible.. and from your ticker.. i see youa re 19 pounds away from 100 lost!!! right on!!!!!!!! I love how you added in pics/stories with your daughter.. that is so so so cool.. now you sound like you are eating to live.. vs living to eat!
    :drinker:
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is what it's all about! :happy:
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. Keep it up. You are looking so good and your daughter is learning a valuable lesson at the right age.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congratulations on the terrific weight loss.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fantastic and your perseverence is inspiring!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Truly amazing your transformation, and I love the impact it's having, not only in your life, but that of your children. I was tearing up reading your post, as you don't realize just how meaningful some of this simple stuff is until you experience it. Spending quality time interacting with your kids that you may not have had with the extra weight on. And I LOVE seeing kids get in on the workouts with parents. I usually work out during nap time or after the kiddos are asleep, but days when my daughter does happen to be up, I adore because she's right there besides me doing her best push ups and planks a 3 year old can manage. It's just fun and games to her now, but I know we'll keep on this path and as she gets older being active will just be a part of her life.

Thank you for such a nice comment! It is such fun watching our little one's workout and learn healthy habits. It makes me a proud Poppa. Good for you for setting such a great example too. :happy:
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I loved your take on the success story! You have so much tobe proud of!!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • shaianna
    shaianna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You just seem so happy and like your really enjoying life congratulations
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This post is awesome. Congratulations on your amazing work!
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome:drinker: you are a true inspiration to all...God Bless you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!