I'm new and from the West Midlands :) add me if you like
  • Rain36
    Rain36 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Midlands, feel free to add me :smile:
  • EPortJake
    EPortJake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ellesmere Port near Chester. Been at this a while. Feel free to add me!
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    im from surrey. anyone can add me if they like
  • mint1955
    Options
    I have been logging on MFP for a couple of months. This is my first post in here though as apps don't have this feature so I thought this was a go it alone thing !
    56 years old and Living in the UK. Having put on 1.5 stone since sept 2011 since stopping work I decided that I needed to loose a bit of weight and also get of the sofa and be more active.

I tried couch to 5k but found running is so not my thing and I have osteoporosis so the knees complained a lot. I dusted of my old bicycle and now I walk or bike at least 5 days out of 7 it has made a difference. I also joined a Plates class to help with bad posture etc.

Food wise I have cut out the sweets, bread, cakes and biscuits, made portions smaller and eat more fruit. 9 weeks since starting I have lost 8lbs and my shape is changing. I also see a difference in attitude since getting out in the fresh air most days. Eating healthier is also a must as I have high cholesterol which even my medication is struggling to keep the numbers down so doctor has upped my prescription.

Any ladies of a similar age especially those who have the dreaded post hysterectomy flab please add me ;-)
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    York calling!

:drinker:
  • MonkeyxLover
    Options
    Hello from Norwich, feel free to add me
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options
    I'm from Leeds originally, now living in Glasgow. I've only been seriously here for about five weeks, but it works. Feel free to add me anyone who wants to (apologies, this sentence is badly grammarised).

S.
  • nikki673
    nikki673 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im from york....just joined back after starting then going again...trying to motivate myself to go to the gym this morning for the first time in ages but it scares me....oh well as they say do something that scares you everyday...
  • AjHammerton
    Options
    Hello from Carlisle! :)
  • mimiXbeth
    Options
    I'm a 29 year old American living in Pembrokeshire, Wales :) Moved here last summer. Forgot that I joined this site/app over 2 years ago, whoops! As of yesterday, I am here for real, now!

Would love to get to know y'all :)
  • daniellelouisex3
    Options
    I'm in South Yorkshire (Doncaster) :)
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    I live in Barnsley South Yorkshire :-)
  • snafu
    snafu Posts: 16
    Options
    Im from york....just joined back after starting then going again...trying to motivate myself to go to the gym this morning for the first time in ages but it scares me....oh well as they say do something that scares you everyday...

Oh, I do that every day - I look in the mirror.
    No wonder I never feel like breakfast! :smile:

I am in the Midlands, Scottish roots though.
  • traceyfizz
    traceyfizz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi from sheffield
  • F_Chord
    F_Chord Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! London's here!! :D