So, ultimate goal reached! Lots of Progress Pics

Options

Replies

• rellie25
    rellie25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP ... and if your transformation wasn't inspiration ... nothing will work for me! Congratulations on your personal success. Your ability and wllingness to share your story and for your service to our Country. You're a great role model all the way around. COntinued success in maintaining your success and moving forward in your life :-)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work!
  • Mlove1356
    Options
    Respect.
  • crocal
    crocal Posts: 38
    Options
    Well done, a true inspiration.
  • Celticsnowflake
    Celticsnowflake Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What a great post!! Love the attitude that it is not over!! That is almost what I am most concerned about!! I want to make sure that this is a life change not a point of change in life!! Keep motivated and you look fantastic!!
  • workijng2befit
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! Great job!!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    The transformation is insanely amazing. You look healthy and fit. WTG
  • Rennae9
    Rennae9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You must feel like the "King of the World!" You look great! :smile:
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    awesome job !!
    wow you look like a new person and so happy !!
    way to go :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    What am amazing accomplishment! Shows what dedication can do. You are quite the handsome man and I am sure your wife is enjoying the new you! Love your profile pic, you look like a fun couple! Enjoy your new, well-deserved life!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance! U look fantastic =)
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It sounds like i'm copying everyone else, but DAMN that's impressive - congratulations, respect and a little bit of man-love for your amazing transformation!

great job.
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The journey is never over hold onto your accomplishment.
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    Great job, you look great!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    God Bless you and what inspiration for us all. Good job and thanks so much for posting and sharing I applaud you for your hard work!!!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job. I know you are proud of yourself :)
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats to ya!!! AMAZING transformation!!! & your comment about the army put tears in my eyes! Happy ones! Must be an amazing feeling!! Keep up the great work!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Great job!
  • Orchidbea
    Orchidbea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Congratulations! Thank you for the motivation and inspiration. Excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!