Anyone around?

Options

Replies

• brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I live n Iowa have 2 girls 8 and 5 we do a lot of outdoor things our favorite being horse riding my kids show that consumed a lot of time
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options

So how long has everyone been on this site? How much have you lost?

I've been here about 2 months and I am down about 7-8#. It is slow going but seems to be working. I started at 198#, size 14/34G, and I'm 5'10". I hope to get down to about 150/Size 8.
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lol Minx. Just swim near lady dolphins.

@Ed, maybe I am a mastermind. Doubtful, though.

1 week 3 days 2#s my weigh in day is thursday
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Lol Minx. Just swim near lady dolphins.

@Ed, maybe I am a mastermind. Doubtful, though.

I'm guessing Minx has lost 24lbs and August 2011, yourself none yet and October 2012 and me 28.5lbs and August 2012. I'm just clever at knowing the dates haha.

Don't send her to the female dolphins, you'd be sending her to her death. Bad Karma
  • I'm around. I should be asleep, but I dreamt of the stereotypical zombie apocalypse (not kidding. I dream a LOT, but I have never dreamt of that). Apologies for butting in. How is everyone? If any of you don't mind, what time is it where you live? It's 3:53am here. Phew!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I see there are others up and about the same time as me. Of course, I don't know where you're all from so it could be daytime where you are. For me, it's almost 1AM and I can't sleep.
  • ggsmamma
    Options
    11:54 AM on Sunday night.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    karma - how can you even tell the diff?? haha

brandy - we're the same, outdoors is great fun :) my daughter's favourite thing to do is go to the beach whatever the weather and throw stones in the sea (she IS 4 so ya know lol)

I joined here last year but I only really got the right head on me to do this a few weeks ago. Apparently I lost 20lbs since I visited last year but on this new journey I'm down 6 lbs in just over a week. I go on holiday/vacay next May so I don't want ppl mistaking me for a beached whale whislt I'm there!! ;)

xx
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    I'm around. I should be asleep, but I dreamt of the stereotypical zombie apocalypse (not kidding. I dream a LOT, but I have never dreamt of that). Apologies for butting in. How is everyone? If any of you don't mind, what time is it where you live? It's 3:53am here. Phew!

Greetings, damn those zombies !!!

9am here, the day is just beginning
  • Can't sleep either. Such is the curse of the night owls. Except, not really - I enjoy sleep way too much.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    11:54 AM on Sunday night.

I'm guess you meant PM. :wink: I figured you must be in Alaska since there aren't many places with time zones a few hours west of me...unless you're adrift at sea...with a laptop computer or tablet or smartphone...and want to lose weight even though you are adrift at sea.
  • I'm around. I should be asleep, but I dreamt of the stereotypical zombie apocalypse (not kidding. I dream a LOT, but I have never dreamt of that). Apologies for butting in. How is everyone? If any of you don't mind, what time is it where you live? It's 3:53am here. Phew!

Greetings, damn those zombies !!!

9am here, the day is just beginning

Goodness, at 9am I'd be dragging around still. Though of course, this only applies during my Fall break (which is now, luckily).
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    Welcome knowandlove and seahorse :)

Yep, it's just gone 9am here too! I've been in work since 07:30 waaaah.

Have any of you seen Cabin in the Woods, the movie? OMG, that is the biggest pile of pooh EVER. I remembered it because it has zombie-ish things in it haha.

xx
  • 11:54 AM on Sunday night.

I'm guess you meant PM. :wink: I figured you must be in Alaska since there aren't many places with time zones a few hours west of me...unless you're adrift at sea...with a laptop computer or tablet or smartphone...and want to lose weight even though you are adrift at sea.

Adrift at sea? I think a few sharks could help with weight loss (kidding! that would be tragic!).
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    What's on everyones mind, no matter how silly lol
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    What's on everyones mind, no matter how silly lol

I think I need a pooh.

Aaaaahahahaha!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    On life & love - I just celebrated my 1st year of Divorce with the Ceremonial handing over of the child support check and working 10pm - 6 am, can life get anymore exciting???? - I think not :ohwell:
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Have any of you seen Cabin in the Woods, the movie? OMG, that is the biggest pile of pooh EVER. I remembered it because it has zombie-ish things in it haha.

xx

Seahorse? I'm so offended! :laugh:

Granted, not that it means much to me, but my zodiac sign is Capricorn, which is depicted as a goat with a fish tail. Who the heck came up with that one. I mean come on, a mer-goat? I guess the mer-people like goat cheese.
  • EdTheGinge
    Options

xx

I can beat that, been at work since 7am, up at 5.15am and out the house about 5,45am to then cycle off to train :).
    Anyone seen 'the campaign, Taken 2, Looper or The Sweeny' ?
  • ggsmamma
    Options
    Yes, PM (12:04 AM now) -- I guess I am finally getting tired!