Anyone around?

Options

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

I'm guess you meant PM. :wink: I figured you must be in Alaska since there aren't many places with time zones a few hours west of me...unless you're adrift at sea...with a laptop computer or tablet or smartphone...and want to lose weight even though you are adrift at sea.

Adrift at sea? I think a few sharks could help with weight loss (kidding! that would be tragic!).

Ah, but you're making assumptions. The sharks may be dieting as well and don't want to eat before bedtime. It is midnight there after all.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome knowandlove and seahorse :)

Yep, it's just gone 9am here too! I've been in work since 07:30 waaaah.

Have any of you seen Cabin in the Woods, the movie? OMG, that is the biggest pile of pooh EVER. I remembered it because it has zombie-ish things in it haha.

xx

Seahorse? I'm so offended! :laugh:

Granted, not that it means much to me, but my zodiac sign is Capricorn, which is depicted as a goat with a fish tail. Who the heck came up with that one. I mean come on, a mer-goat? I guess the mer-people like goat cheese.

Ahhh *kitten* I'm so sorry! lmao.... that did make me giggle though haha.

Aww ferrytrip (hope I'm right this time!) sorry to hear you've had a rough blow of late :( How are you feeling??

Ed, nope but I heard Taken 2 is amazzzzing!

xx

• I'm guess you meant PM. :wink: I figured you must be in Alaska since there aren't many places with time zones a few hours west of me...unless you're adrift at sea...with a laptop computer or tablet or smartphone...and want to lose weight even though you are adrift at sea.

Adrift at sea? I think a few sharks could help with weight loss (kidding! that would be tragic!).

Ah, but you're making assumptions. The sharks may be dieting as well and don't want to eat before bedtime. It is midnight there after all.

Good point. Let's hope there's no need for "midnight snacks", however.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Welcome knowandlove and seahorse :)

Yep, it's just gone 9am here too! I've been in work since 07:30 waaaah.

Have any of you seen Cabin in the Woods, the movie? OMG, that is the biggest pile of pooh EVER. I remembered it because it has zombie-ish things in it haha.

xx

I can beat that, been at work since 7am, up at 5.15am and out the house about 5,45am to then cycle off to train :).
    Anyone seen 'the campaign, Taken 2, Looper or The Sweeny' ?

Let's see...movies seen...no, no, no and no. I guess I have a pretty boring movie life.

As for cycling, do you cycle for travel, exercise, or both?
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    310 am here
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    310 am here

That puts you in Central Time, assuming you're still on daylight savings. Hmmm...where could you be? Let's say Kansas.
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    If I was up at 3am on a work night, I'd be a zombie right now lol!

I want to start cycling but every bike I ever own, the saddle hurts my lady bits.

xx
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Minx - I wasn't too impressed with Taken 2, kind of fell asleep actually. Not even close to the first one, just my opinion.

SeaRunner - transport as I've currently had my licence taken away (health reasons not because I was a naughty boy) but now it's fitness as I've pushed up the intensity. I see you're all kitted out in your pic, you a racer ?
  • EdTheGinge
    Options

I want to start cycling but every bike I ever own, the saddle hurts my lady bits.

xx

Get the huge saddles designed for Ladies, they're like a cushion :)
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    SeaRunner - transport as I've currently had my licence taken away (health reasons not because I was a naughty boy) but now it's fitness as I've pushed up the intensity. I see you're all kitted out in your pic, you a racer ?

No, just an active amateur. I live right next to a 30-mile paved biking/walking trail and love to take advantage of it. I used to run but am now into cycling.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

xx

Yeah, I had to go through quite a few saddles before I found the right one. It has a large channel cut down the middle. All the others put my man parts to sleep. And numb man parts are not a cool thing.
  • Dying2Live84
    Options

xx

If I bought a bike, can I change the seat at any point? I never knew they did seats especially for women!

What you all upto tonight?

xx
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Is it odd to love cycling in the rain ? I find it so refreshing and fun
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    If I bought a bike, can I change the seat at any point? I never knew they did seats especially for women!

xx

Oh certainly. Just go to your local bike store. They should have many to choose from.
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

xx
    [/quote]

Yes yes you can, google them
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Is it odd to love cycling in the rain ? I find it so refreshing and fun

Well, only odd my from my perspective. I hate getting all that nasty water up my front and back from the tires. I don't want fenders on my bike and pay the price.
  • brandyss
    Options
    310 am here

That puts you in Central Time, assuming you're still on daylight savings. Hmmm...where could you be? Let's say Kansas.
    iowa
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Anyway guys and gals, I'm leaving on a jetplane - feel free to add me and have a splendid day/evening/sleep
  • brandyss
    Options

xx
    Ya I'm at work..lol
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Ya I'm at work..lol

And playing on the computer. Naughty, naughty!