Amazing Amazons - Round 1

Options

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Awwww Shannon! *hugs* Let your body have time to heal! Don't fret, if you are still eating well and doing some walking, it will come off when your body is completely healthy! :flowerforyou:

I did HIIT this morning for 20 mins....I thought I would die!! That is some hardcore stuff! Anyway, it was a quick 20mins that torched 214 cals!:bigsmile: Working on remembering my water....I always seem to slack in that department on the weekends.:grumble:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Gogo:glasses:
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day Amazing Amazons!!! <3
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Happy VD, fellow tallies! :heart:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Amazons!

I am not going to weigh in this Monday because I think it will lead to an un-necessary tearful breakdown. :laugh: I was really bad this weekend because we celebrated Mardi Gras and Valentines Day (probably a bit too much). I am sure that by next Monday I will be back on track and all of the bloating will be gone. Here's to next week's weigh-in! :drinker:

Gogo :flowerforyou:
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My scale finally budged this week after stalling for 2 weeks.
    I knew I was doing all the right things calories, exercise etc so I just kept at it.
    LOST 1.5 pounds this week and THRILLED with that.
    The only dissapointment is that it doesn't look Like I will meet my goal on this thread and my mini goal of 160 by my birthday.
    Those 2 weeks killed my schedule.
    Only 3 days to go till birthday and 7 pounds.
    Oh well, I am thrilled with 1.5 since I loose at an alarmingly slow rate of 1/2 - to 1/4 lb a week while on WW.
    So I am ok with it.
    I am adjusting my mini goal and aiming for 163 by the end of the month.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hello Amazons!

I've been out of town and out of touch for the past week, but I'm back in action and ready to make this spring my hottest one EVER! Who's with me?!?:drinker: :glasses: :drinker:
  • bizaggie07
    Options
    Hello fellow tall ladies! I'd like to join as well even though you guys are a few weeks in. I'm 5'8'' and 160 lbs (37/29/40.5) My ultimate goal was to be 135, but after reading your discussions about feeling comfortable maintaining a certain weight, I feel like a more realistic goal for my frame size is 145-150. That being said, I'm excited to weigh in with everyone on Monday and get started!

bizaggie07 - 160 (goal 158)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have been avoiding the scale since my surgery, but yesterday my pants were feeling really loose so I stepped on the scale this am. A pound less than I was the day before surgery. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Pretty discouraging number wise but I can't let this set back throw me off track. Going to a movie tonight, I'm going to try to sneak something healthy in!
  • CaitlinEats
    CaitlinEats Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A pound is great, especially after surgery! I gain weight if I just have a cold, so I think you're doing great! :)

I shudder to think what the scale will say for me when I finally weigh in again (after 3 weeks) on Monday. I've been really good this week, though, so maybe I will have undone the damage I did on my vacation. Anyway, I'm happy to be back on track with MFP and the Amazons!
  • maralice777
    Options
    Hey can i join you all? I am 5'10 and i weigh 210. I would like to get back to my lowest weight which is between 165-168! i have a long way to go but I am confident that I can do it. I started MFP almost a month ago but I was scared to weigh myself so I think I have lost about 6 or 7 pounds since then. I just got engaged and I am determined to lose this weight before my wedding. I will weigh in on Monday and let you all know!
  • AngelaRae23
    Options
    I'd like to join as well, i'm 5'10, and currently weigh 183lbs. I'm trying to lose my baby weight STILL (i have 15 month old twins). Before my pregnancy I was 155 but i'd like to get down to 140.
  • Channing
    Options
    I have been avoiding the scale since my surgery, but yesterday my pants were feeling really loose so I stepped on the scale this am. A pound less than I was the day before surgery. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Pretty discouraging number wise but I can't let this set back throw me off track. Going to a movie tonight, I'm going to try to sneak something healthy in!

I think any weight loss after a surgery is fantastic! And you still weigh less than before, so congrats! My BF and I ALWAYS sneak our own healthy snacks into the movie theater! Otherwise we're way too tempted to get - not just a small- but a giant tub of popcorn! We like taking things like dried fruit bits that we can snack on, and maybe some dark chocolate! yum! have fun!
  • Channing
    Options
    Maralice and AngelaRae - Welcome! Always great to meet fellow amazons!

Maybe you have all discussed this before, but what are everyone's calorie goals set at?
    I have mine set at 1600 and I eat most of my exercise cals. I'm 5'11" and weigh 167. trying to get down to 150, and maybe eventually 140.
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    5'9 and 165. Goal weight of 150.
  • Channing
    Options
    How is everybody doing? ??:flowerforyou:

I'm happy to say that I have eaten completely clean since Monday, and hopefully I can keep it up the rest of the week!
    Still training for my half so run run run!

Hope all the Amazons are rockin their sexy tall bodies!!!!:drinker:
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    This thread appears to be dying down, but I thought I'd update! I'm finally into the 170s, at 177. So I've lost 17lbs since I started Jan. 4th. I'm excited to be over halfway to my goal. I am 12lbs away, but once I get there I may have to set another goal since I'm not sure I'll be completely satisfied at 165. I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Channing
    Options
    Great job Shannon! 17 pounds in 3 months is impressive! I think it's a good idea to set goals the way you are, and re-evaluate once you reach them.

I'd love for this thread to get re-vamped, I thought is was nice to have a place where everyone was sort of in the same boat!
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    Glad to have found you ladies!
    I'm 5' 10", 175 now, and have 7 more pounds to my wedding weight.
    I actuallly gained 23 pounds last year during breast cancer treatment, which came off as of a few weeks ago. Now, I'm at the last 7 pounds of baby weight.
    I've gotten a ton out of MFP, but this thread, which I just found, would make my experience here even richer!
    So please, whatever it takes to re-ignite this thread. I'm so late to the party and am bummed I've missed so much support from my fellow Amazons....
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just found this, but it looks like it's been dead for awhile. Is there a newer one somewhere for us giants? :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Nope, I think we all just stopped posting. :tongue: But you bumped it to the top of my topics so maybe it'll bring the others back too!