Replies

• vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'mm 31 and single, people are staying single longer and longer now
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Some people would say that 25 is too young to be married. There's an awful lot of living to be done out there before settling down.
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    I'm not far off 25, single and have no been in a relationship and not rushing into anything either. Why? I'm waiting for a guy I can have a true connection with, someone with values and someone who is respectful - so far all I have found are the guys that are only interested in having sex. When it happens for me it happens, I'm not going to rush out to find a guy just because I'm getting older. I am happy at the moment and still have a lot of living I want to do before I consider settling down :)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Yeah, once you're 25 you've totally missed your window of opportunity to find someone and marry them. I'm sorry. You're forever alone :cry:
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Gah, I guess I'm screwed, being all 30 and single. And here I was thinking it was cool to be happy with myself and my life and now I come to find out I should have made the obligatory life-match five years ago. I wonder how this will effect my future. Well, too late now; I'm officially an old maid. I should get more cats.
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm not far off 25, single and have no been in a relationship and not rushing into anything either. Why? I'm waiting for a guy I can have a true connection with, someone with values and someone who is respectful - so far all I have found are the guys that are only interested in having sex. When it happens for me it happens, I'm not going to rush out to find a guy just because I'm getting older. I am happy at the moment and still have a lot of living I want to do before I consider settling down :)

99% of 25-year-old guys are only interested in having sex. I wish I had realized at age 25 that age 25 is SOOOOO young!! Party like a rock star!! once you get married and have babies, you will not get this chance again. Your life will be different, wonderful, but different. Live in your moment, because moments never come back!!
  • yessicasue
    yessicasue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In my opinion being single at 25 is a positive thing! You will never regret taking your time to commit to someone. Use this time to party, travel, work on yourself, focus on your career...whatever :) Enjoy the moment, enjoy your friends & family, enjoy your freedom!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    In my opinion being single at 25 is a positive thing! You will never regret taking your time to commit to someone. Use this time to party, travel, work on yourself, focus on your career...whatever :) Enjoy the moment, enjoy your friends & family, enjoy your freedom!
    I am 28 single. and love this post.

You know what? Most of the pretty chicks would be hunted until 25,It means there is lower chance to find one afterwards.
    But it is not very the case for men.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    God I hope not.
    I'm 18 and don't want to get married until I'm 30

I tell my partner this all the time lol except I said 29 :p
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options

You know what? Most of the pretty chicks would be hunted until 25,It means there is lower chance to find one afterwards.

It isn't the case for women either!! At 39 AND with a wedding ring, I get a lot of attention from men, both younger and older! My husband thinks it is hot - I am hardly a supermodel, but confidence and fitness go a long way. How sexist of you to think that women are only sexy until 25! You have a lot of growing up to do (and I am not just talking about the Speedo!)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options

It isn't the case for women either!! At 39 AND with a wedding ring, I get a lot of attention from men, both younger and older! My husband thinks it is hot - I am hardly a supermodel, but confidence and fitness go a long way. How sexist of you to think that women are only sexy until 25! You have a lot of growing up to do (and I am not just talking about the Speedo!)
    There are some exceptions.
    But truth is that a pretty girl at 22 have so much attention and lots of proposals that most probably she would be hunted. and women will take advantage of there oportunity because they might not have it in the future.
    It is not about my sexitism,it is about the reality in the word
    there are some exceptions but only some, the choice is low.
    But for men, one might be hot and stay single till old age. because mainly men propose to women not wise versa
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh ppl i went to high-school with are just getting married. And really marriage is not all it is cracked up to be!! I was I more informed before I got married. Sucks most of the time. haha~ Not to be the sour one, but really it is not all about happy times. Just be sure you really get to know her beforehand.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Gah, I guess I'm screwed, being all 30 and single. And here I was thinking it was cool to be happy with myself and my life and now I come to find out I should have made the obligatory life-match five years ago. I wonder how this will effect my future. Well, too late now; I'm officially an old maid. I should get more cats.

Haha you rock