Craziest thing you ever ate.

Options
12346»

Replies

• bellydancer124
    Options
    Deodorant. Don't ask. :huh:

Actual food....probably squid or buffalo. Both yummy. Apparently I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food lol.
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Squirrel.
  • alittlemopo
    alittlemopo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Alligator
    Emu
    Calamari
    Conch
    Bison

and this weekend shiritake noodles, GUHROSSS
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    raw clam with hot sauce.... nasty
    chocolate covered bacon... even more nasty
  • sting02
    sting02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    maggots probly was the craziest thing i have ever eat :)
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    The worm at the bottom of the mezcal bottle.
    Never again.
  • MelodyAnn323
    MelodyAnn323 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My son made me a sandwich on Mother's Day when he was 5 (he's almost 21 now). He toasted the bread, spread raspberry jam on one side, tuna on the other, and in the middle he placed leftover pasta bake from the night before. It was laid out on the prettiest piece of fabric he could find, with flowers all around it, and the proud and excited expression on his face as he watched me eat every mouthful was too priceless to ruin by gagging.

I have kept the recipe to give to his kids for Fathers Day sometime in the future.

Wil

This is so sweet and funny! Love it!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I had bacon wrapped chicken livers this weekend, and they were delicious.
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    lol!! oops, i thought you meant like the most caloric thingss ive eaten before xD totally misunderstood and wrote a paragraph. ahha, anyway, uhm.. well i actually have the weirdest eating habits. i often eat icing out of the container just like that. i remember about a month ago, i was eating icing, then i had pickles, then cereal.. then olives. hahah its like im a pregnant woman 24/7, seriously thoughhh, everyone comments on how i eat D:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    skin flute?

You, my dear, have a lucky boyfriend/husband.
  • livingwithlam
    Options
    I can't think of the craziest thing I ever ate.. maybe bird berries when I was 4 or so. According to my Mom, I puked everywhere and it made me so sick. Anyways.

I just wanted to say, this thread is excellent for killing your appetite, lol.