Being played by a guy?

Options

Replies

• Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being a little old school but you need to do as little work as possible! you need to let him do most of the work. A guy loves a challenge and if he doesn't know what you're worth then BUH-BYE! Onto the next! If you think he's a great guy YOU'RE a great woman and another man will definitely see that!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Move on.

Sounds like you want more and he's in it (currently) as an occassional friend - not much more. He may be interested but not to the same level.

Don't waste your time "hoping" he'll come around.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. If you're important to him, he'll find time.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    "Don't let someone be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. "--Unknown
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    he sounds like a dingleberry.

Lmao... This. X
  • RGO51
    RGO51 Posts: 2
    Options
    Not only should you delete his number, you should go on-line and block his number. That way there is no chance he will catch you at a lonely moment when you are more inclined to see him because you have nothing better on the horizon. Good luck.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It looks like especially the guys are unanimous in saying that this guy should not be your focus. He may like you, but if he was really into you he would do anything to spend time with you. There are too many other options to torment yourself with this one.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm going thru the same thing.. He swears he loves me, we had a relationship before that was 100% dedication, but this time around he'll disapear for weeks, months, then pop in and say hey!
    I don't even give him the time of day..
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    It's called E-Maintenance... checking in just enough to keep you on the hook.

Is he married?
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    MOVE ON.

You might want to save this as a macro because it's been a popular answer today!!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    MOVE ON.

If a guy wants to see you, he will. If he wants to spend time with you, he'll make time. Unless he's running a small country or a member of the CIA, he has time. Chances are you're one of many in his pocket.

^ This,

If the guy wants to see you he will make an effort and even go out of his way to do so. Hell I'd jump on a plane and fly to a half way around the world or across the country to see the person I want to be with if I had too. If this guy makes no effort to see you, he is not worth waiting for
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    He's being a jerk because it has worked in the past. And in a way it's kind of working now since you have a mix of confusion and a tiny bit of intrigue which means you are interested in him.

To hell with his crap. I grow tired of idiots like him screwing everything up for men who don't do that. I don't care how "fine" or how he has "arms" . Teach this nimrod a lesson and blank him.

TY *hugs*.
    (And, well, for that matter I am tired of seeing women play games as well - it always happens on either side)
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Not only should you delete his number, you should go on-line and block his number. That way there is no chance he will catch you at a lonely moment when you are more inclined to see him because you have nothing better on the horizon. Good luck.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Like someone just said, maybe he's married.
  • superkel317
    Options
    Definitely sounds like you're being played. If you are the one having to initiate pretty much all of the conversations, etc. then that is not a good sign. If he's really that into you, he'd be trying to spend time with you more & talking to you more. You deserve better than that, so I'd just move along, as much as it may hurt you. There's someone out there who will treat you like a princess. Wait for that someone. :)
  • delaney056
    Options
    I'm going thru the same thing.. He swears he loves me, we had a relationship before that was 100% dedication, but this time around he'll disapear for weeks, months, then pop in and say hey!
    I don't even give him the time of day..

I'm seriously done with it. Mind games are unnecessary. Don't tell me one thing and then act something totally different.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    "He's just not that into you"
  • robkishere
    Options
    lose him indeed something or someone else is attracting his attention.
  • twentyjxthree
    Options
    Babe.... DON'T CHASE.... REPLACE!

Live by this.

Always.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    move on! you deserve better.