Black Team Week 7!!!!

Options

Replies

• ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    I had a great 30 minute workout today. Finished W1D3 of C25K. Woo Hoo. Feels great!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: The baby girl Pheobe Joy finally arrived this morning...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am a very happy Grandmother:heart:

Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: The baby girl Pheobe Joy finally arrived this morning...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am a very happy Grandmother:heart:

YAY!! Congrats!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

ahhhhhhhh congrats!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options

ahhhhhhhh congrats!
    Enjoy!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options

Welcome baby girl!!!!! You have a great Grandma!!!! How big, how long, easy delivery? Congratulations!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ok I am back to square one on official exercise here. I am still much more active in life...taking stairs, walking the mile to the Walgreen's for tylenol because ....haha my feet hurt and I need some tylenol :laugh:

But as for official exercise, not much.

SO I am going back to day one when I said I would do 20 minutes each and every day of high HR exercise. I have videos, walking shoes, running shoes and a gym I pay for...........should have no problem doing 20!!

Thanks Andrew!!! :drinker:

20 Mins will be great!
    Nothing wrong with square 1. it's much better than square none.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hey-- need to hit all the threads where I bashed my father-in-law for lockign my mother-in-law up in the nuthatch alone when he could be living with her.

Just got an e-mail from brother-in-law who said that on Dad's request, he has been moved into a room in the "memory care unit" with my mother-in-law.

Could it be that our spanking of last week, where we ripped him to brother-in-law for such actions spurred some guilt? Ummmmm-- doubtful. There's probably more financial motives-- but whatever, my mother-in-law is no doubt thrilled, and therefore, so are we--

Tearful today with joy--

Need to scoot-- busy freakin' day on tap.

That's wonderful news!
    Glad we can share in your joy. Regardless of the motive it's great that things are working out well!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Day three for 30 day shred and moved myself up to workout 2 cause I didn't feel sore after the first 2 days at level 1. I just might feel it tomorrow.

I officially have 5 weeks until I go up to NY again and I would love to have lost at least 5 pounds. I am not holding my breath though. (I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!)

Good luck this week!!
    5 pounds in 5 weeks. YOU CAN DO IT SAM!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Congrats to you and your family! Lots of wonderful news this week.

:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok I am back to square one on official exercise here. I am still much more active in life...taking stairs, walking the mile to the Walgreen's for tylenol because ....haha my feet hurt and I need some tylenol :laugh:

But as for official exercise, not much.

SO I am going back to day one when I said I would do 20 minutes each and every day of high HR exercise. I have videos, walking shoes, running shoes and a gym I pay for...........should have no problem doing 20!!

Thanks Andrew!!! :drinker:
    what is "none squared??" :laigh:

20 Mins will be great!
    Nothing wrong with square 1. it's much better than square none.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Day three for 30 day shred and moved myself up to workout 2 cause I didn't feel sore after the first 2 days at level 1. I just might feel it tomorrow.

I officially have 5 weeks until I go up to NY again and I would love to have lost at least 5 pounds. I am not holding my breath though. (I MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!)

Good luck this week!!
    5 pounds in 5 weeks. YOU CAN DO IT SAM!

I don't know about that Andrew. There is a reason I haven't sent you my weight in 5 weeks because they are all the same weight. hopefully between doing 30 day shred and the gym hubs is letting me get a membership too I can lose that 5 pounds and more.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Congrats ! :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks Andrew ! Spent 1 1/2 hrs shoveling ice and snow. My aching back..got my cardio for the day.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Richie-- wonderful news, and a beautiful name!

Congratulations!

Hey everybody else--
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tag
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Richie - great news.

Morning everyone, Thomas (ds2) has had a form come out for his first sea scout camp. I've emailed the leader to say that he would love to attend, but not sure if he will have a place until I get the deposit to them next week - just need to get the eldest son (samuel) to join and I might be able to get the little ones looked after and some time with dh:huh:

I have so far had a good morning. 10am here, and I have done 11 minutes on the rowing machine, L2D1 shred (I love the ab workout at this level, but might try to do the level1 abs as well) and 20 minutes on the bike, and we still have to walk to the supermarket as dh has takwen the car to work. Have also changed John's (ds3) bed, washed the bedding and its now in the tumble dryer. Normal weekend day really, trying to catch up with the jobs that I can't do when I have the minded children in the house.

Have a good weekend all, xx
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am not logging anything today as far as food goes..I am planning on having a family day, this is the first sat i have had off since before october, other then dad passing away, but i dont consider that fun...... and they know they get to decide what we do what we eat where we go..fun time in the fortune household...however I am already up and dressed fixin to hit the gym for 19 miles on the bike this morning and 19 miles this evening..I am think about joining the 2nd annual indoor triathlon...500 yard swim 12 mile bike ride and 3 mile run...its april 10th what does everyone think???

Well fixin to head out I hope everyone has an amazing day!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Marla-- That's wonderful news about your mother-in-law! I know you must feel such relief now:heart:

Sam-- You can do those 5 lbs!:drinker: Enjoy that new gym membership:wink:

Jan-- Im in the line to sign that petition!!:laugh:

Richie-- Wow! Congratulations on the new grandbaby!!:heart:

Jeannie-- You know, sometimes we all have to stop and take a moment and then get back to the basics! Its always so refreshing and cleansing:flowerforyou:

Tanya-- Hope your Saturday continues to go well!

Well, I apparently had a not so good day of eating yesterday. I felt like I was doing fine, but I didnt get to log my food until this morning. After I finished logging, I was over 900 calories and way over on sodium intake:grumble: Ha! And I thought I was making good choices. Oh well, I guess thats what I get for not logging before I ate:ohwell:

I have a longer morning at the gym than normal today. I want to get all my strength training done today before my off day tomorrow. I normally split a few days a week up with upper and lower body, but in order to make sure I get another day of it in this week I have to do both today. That should be fun:ohwell:

Have a great Saturday everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I am not logging anything today as far as food goes..I am planning on having a family day, this is the first sat i have had off since before october, other then dad passing away, but i dont consider that fun...... and they know they get to decide what we do what we eat where we go..fun time in the fortune household...however I am already up and dressed fixin to hit the gym for 19 miles on the bike this morning and 19 miles this evening..I am think about joining the 2nd annual indoor triathlon...500 yard swim 12 mile bike ride and 3 mile run...its april 10th what does everyone think???

Well fixin to head out I hope everyone has an amazing day!!!

I think you should go for it Tamara!! You have accomplished so much and come so far...you can do it!:drinker:

Have fun with the family today!!:flowerforyou: :heart: