what's for dinner?

Options
124»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Shredded beef tacos with black beans on the side! :)

Tacos are also on my *maybe* list. And I have an avacado and tomato to make guacamole. :bigsmile:
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Grilled salmon salad:

Organic fresh mix salad (3 cups)
    Fresh Atlantic salmon grilled (5 oz)
    Lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing (3 tbsp)
    Walnuts (forgot to buy almonds) (.25 of 1/4 cup)
    Orange slices (just a couple)

I'm copying this from a salad we had at a restaurant the other day. It was delicious!!!!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    We are having a Butterball Roasted Turkey Breast in the crockpot...I am making mashed potatoes and sweet corn.

One awesome easy meal is Jerk Chicken on the grill...this is my new favorite!

Boneless skinless chicken breasts
    McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
    Olive Oil.

Marinate the chicken in olive oil and seasoning for an hour or so and grill. Season the chicken on the grill too while you are cooking. I bought provolone cheese and hamburger buns and made an awesome sandwich!! yum!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste was wonderful and decided tonight to make the taco chili in the crock pot (I will have to hurry it up a bit when it starts at 3:30) and then tomorrow I'm going to try the salsbury steak and mashed potatoes. :) Thanks y'all you're the best and then I'm going to makes notes and not have to do this again for awhile.

Thanks.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    turkey meatloaf & veggies -probably with a side of protien lol
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken Potpie ! Yum! :)
  • susanstar88
    susanstar88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A giant salad with balsamic & just a bit of garlic favored EVOO (tons of fresh veggies)
    Big bowl of homemade bean soup - I give my hubby the ham (if I find any) but it's been reheated twice
    And maybe a tortilla or one piece of flat bread (no oil) on the grill

I may have a pumpkin ale, but for that .... 15-more minutes on the bike for me.... although lunch was light & I did have a short walk today - trying to recover from a slightly pinched nerve in my back. All the other ideas sound great!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Chilli and king prawn linguine with spinach
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5hhe7NfhK1rxgaoqo5_250.gif
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5hhe7NfhK1rxgaoqo5_250.gif

I need to be alone for a few minutes
  • darwinforyou
    darwinforyou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Leftover spaghetti squash with tomato basil spaghetti sauce with lean sirloin. The night before was cauliflower rice (food processor) with chicken and stir fried vegetables with stir fry sauce.

I second the pinterest.....I get a TON of ideas from there.....it fits any diet or food niche you may have!
  • SMA1978
    SMA1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I made chicken cordon bleu from Rocco Despirito's cookbook "NOw Eat This". It was amazing! And only 333 cals!