Which one is the most attractive to you?

Options

Replies

• tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    25-30
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

body-fat-percentage-men_zps169d474f.jpg

Hey Mr. 35, how YOU doin? :bigsmile:
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    Women - 13% - 17%

Men - 6% - 12%
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

This one is kind of tough, I like 6%-25%, but frankly, the body at 25% has the best shoulders and chest, in my opinion. He just has a little bit of jiggle in the middle that could be whittled down pretty quickly. Its like its a pic of his progress because he is in the process of losing the body fat, you know?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    12-35 for women
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    30 and 35! Thick is beautiful!!!
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    25%-40%

This.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.
    Regardless, most people don't approach strangers to try to get to know them unless they find that person physically attractive. Lets not pretend that we're all so deep that we don't care. We do. I might think my friend has an attractive personality and like hanging out with him, but I'm not going to date him if the notion of kissing him revolts me because I'm not even remotely attracted to him physically. And besides that, it really depends on what you're after. If you're just looking to get laid, who cares what the person's personality is like? Do the deed with someone you think is hot and then walk away. If you're looking for a relationship, you need both.

I mostly agree in that I think physical attraction is important in a long term relationship. However, sometimes physical attraction doesn't happen instantly. There have been times when I wasn't physically attracted to a guy when I first met him, but after getting to know him, I found myself more and more attracted to him. The flip side is when you meet someone that you're completely gaga over physically, but when you start talking to him, his personality or I.Q. level is a complete turn off.
    Sure, that happens. I worked with one guy that I wasn't physically attracted to, and then I got to know him and I liked him. I would have dated him. But the only reason I got to know him was because we worked together. Honestly, if I saw him out somewhere, I wouldn't look twice at him, and I certainly wouldn't have approached him to talk to him. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also worked with a guy when I was a lifeguard who was...stunning. And then he opened his mouth and he had the maturity level of an 8-year-old. Later, when girls would swoon over him, I'd think "Gross!"

When I wrote my reply, I was actually thinking of a specific person, a close friend of my sister and her husband. He'd had a pretty substantial crush on me, and I wasn't interested. He was a nice guy and we ended up hanging out together a lot. But he was quite overweight, and on the few occasions I sat down and forced myself to imagine myself in a sexual situation with him, or even just kissing and holding hands, it was literally shudder inducing. It was a huge point of contention because that was where he ultimately wanted to (and truly believed we would) end up, but I had told him that I wasn't interested. After a while we couldn't be friends anymore.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    I am between 25 and 30% and I don't look NEARLY as good as those two -- it's more about body type (I'm an apple, they're both hourglass).

For men, I like 10-20%
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    35%, or even 40%. (for women)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

This one is kind of tough, I like 6%-25%, but frankly, the body at 25% has the best shoulders and chest, in my opinion. He just has a little bit of jiggle in the middle that could be whittled down pretty quickly. Its like its a pic of his progress because he is in the process of losing the body fat, you know?

My thoughts exactly. Put the abs from the 10-12% on the arms, shoulders, and pecs of the 25% and it would be just about right. LOL
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.
    Regardless, most people don't approach strangers to try to get to know them unless they find that person physically attractive. Lets not pretend that we're all so deep that we don't care. We do. I might think my friend has an attractive personality and like hanging out with him, but I'm not going to date him if the notion of kissing him revolts me because I'm not even remotely attracted to him physically. And besides that, it really depends on what you're after. If you're just looking to get laid, who cares what the person's personality is like? Do the deed with someone you think is hot and then walk away. If you're looking for a relationship, you need both.

I mostly agree in that I think physical attraction is important in a long term relationship. However, sometimes physical attraction doesn't happen instantly. There have been times when I wasn't physically attracted to a guy when I first met him, but after getting to know him, I found myself more and more attracted to him. The flip side is when you meet someone that you're completely gaga over physically, but when you start talking to him, his personality or I.Q. level is a complete turn off.
    Sure, that happens. I worked with one guy that I wasn't physically attracted to, and then I got to know him and I liked him. I would have dated him. But the only reason I got to know him was because we worked together. Honestly, if I saw him out somewhere, I wouldn't look twice at him, and I certainly wouldn't have approached him to talk to him. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also worked with a guy when I was a lifeguard who was...stunning. And then he opened his mouth and he had the maturity level of an 8-year-old. Later, when girls would swoon over him, I'd think "Gross!"

When I wrote my reply, I was actually thinking of a specific person, a close friend of my sister and her husband. He'd had a pretty substantial crush on me, and I wasn't interested. He was a nice guy and we ended up hanging out together a lot. But he was quite overweight, and on the few occasions I sat down and forced myself to imagine myself in a sexual situation with him, or even just kissing and holding hands, it was literally shudder inducing. It was a huge point of contention because that was where he ultimately wanted to (and truly believed we would) end up, but I had told him that I wasn't interested. After a while we couldn't be friends anymore.

Lol, yeah, because this guy was really into you and it sounded more like you lead him on than "gave it a try."
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    15-17%
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Men - 15%-25%

Women - 25%-30%.

I just had my body fat done last weekend & am at 31% and I have to say I don't look anywhere near the 30% pic, more like 40% :(
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    For ladies I'd have to say 20-25%
    guys - 12-20%

It can be very unhealthy to be below 15 % for ladies in my opinion- I was down to 13% and became very ill.
  • 192orbust
    Options
    20 - 22 % women
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    anywhere between 25%-35%!

This! :)

ETA: After seeing the pic of men someone posted, I think anywhere from 10% to 25%
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    15-35%...but attitude...it's all about the attitude. Own it, and I don't care what the percentage, you'll have 'em eating out of the palms of your hands.

Best answer EVER!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    15% - 30%