Which one is the most attractive to you?

Options

Replies

• Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    20%-35%

Between 25 & 30 look best, in my opinion.

I agree
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.
    Regardless, most people don't approach strangers to try to get to know them unless they find that person physically attractive. Lets not pretend that we're all so deep that we don't care. We do. I might think my friend has an attractive personality and like hanging out with him, but I'm not going to date him if the notion of kissing him revolts me because I'm not even remotely attracted to him physically. And besides that, it really depends on what you're after. If you're just looking to get laid, who cares what the person's personality is like? Do the deed with someone you think is hot and then walk away. If you're looking for a relationship, you need both.

I mostly agree in that I think physical attraction is important in a long term relationship. However, sometimes physical attraction doesn't happen instantly. There have been times when I wasn't physically attracted to a guy when I first met him, but after getting to know him, I found myself more and more attracted to him. The flip side is when you meet someone that you're completely gaga over physically, but when you start talking to him, his personality or I.Q. level is a complete turn off.
    Sure, that happens. I worked with one guy that I wasn't physically attracted to, and then I got to know him and I liked him. I would have dated him. But the only reason I got to know him was because we worked together. Honestly, if I saw him out somewhere, I wouldn't look twice at him, and I certainly wouldn't have approached him to talk to him. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also worked with a guy when I was a lifeguard who was...stunning. And then he opened his mouth and he had the maturity level of an 8-year-old. Later, when girls would swoon over him, I'd think "Gross!"

When I wrote my reply, I was actually thinking of a specific person, a close friend of my sister and her husband. He'd had a pretty substantial crush on me, and I wasn't interested. He was a nice guy and we ended up hanging out together a lot. But he was quite overweight, and on the few occasions I sat down and forced myself to imagine myself in a sexual situation with him, or even just kissing and holding hands, it was literally shudder inducing. It was a huge point of contention because that was where he ultimately wanted to (and truly believed we would) end up, but I had told him that I wasn't interested. After a while we couldn't be friends anymore.

Lol, yeah, because this guy was really into you and it sounded more like you lead him on than "gave it a try."
    I never gave it a try, and I never said I gave it a try. I couldn't, because I wasn't attracted to him at all physically. That was the point. And I told him from the very beginning that I would never date him but that we could be friends, so if he was "lead on" than he lead himself on.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

body-fat-percentage-men_zps169d474f.jpg

Since I was so free to comment on the ladies picture, it's fair to comment on these too.

The 3-4% pic looks like all of the water has been separated from his body. Kinda makes me nauseous. My personal goal is to be somewhere between the 10-12% and the 15% pics. Right now I'm at around 21%.

20% has stretch marks, so he's presumably on his way down.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I think the pictures are a little off for a few for the women. For the men, they left out a very important 8-9% middle ground.

Also, bf% is only one side of the story. If you have a very low bodyfat with no muscle behind it, you won't look very good.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    20 - 25 % Men
    30 - 35 % Women
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    20-30% on women and 10-20% on men.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    20%-35%

Between 25 & 30 look best, in my opinion.
    I agree
  • wigglemish
    Options
    35%
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    For the guys, 15-25% based on these pictures.
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    25%
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think the pictures are a little off for a few for the women. For the men, they left out a very important 8-9% middle ground.

I was thinking this also. What they have for 45% looks like where I was at 37%. And what they have for 35% looks like where I'm at now and I know I'm actually closer to 30% at this point.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    15-17 For women
    10-12 For men since that is how I want to get
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    15-30.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    15-17 or 20-22
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    15-22
  • cherrym03
    cherrym03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    20-25% women, 15-20% men
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    25-30% :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    20 - 25 I wouldn't kick 30 out of bed either tho ;)
  • chachii26
    Options
    20-25% is ideal to me
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    15-17. I'm currently at 20-22 but my goal is 17-18.