Ladies! What is your goal waist measurement?

Options

Replies

• Anamaere
    Anamaere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 41.75", want to get down to 35" so i can wear a corset that was made for me, then probably down onto 30" depending on what im thinking once i hit 35
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 27". I wanna get back down to 24".
  • Ohiopugmom
    Ohiopugmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ah. my poor waist. I am so thick around the middle I am 32" and only 10 lbs off my goal weight. I need to start exercising and toning up! I would be happy to see 28ish I think......
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have a very straight shape- my waist is currently 28, would like to get down to 26 . . .
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    24 - 25 inches. i'm very short so i think that's a good goal...i've got a lot of weight to go before i get there though! i'm currently at 31"
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    24.5" on the nose!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I would like to get back to 27, that was after two kids and I have had two more. But I dream of my high school size, 24.

I think the last time I had a 24" waist was like early jr high.
    After 6 kids...well, we won't discuss THAT number...
    I now have a 29" and I think 27 " would be quite comfortable for me.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have a waist measurement of around 26-27 l am right now a 29in.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow, just measured myself and my waist is 24.5''! It's gone down over the past few weeks. I guess my goal is here? It might go down with my last few pounds.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Started at 34....currently at 29 but aiming for 26 to 24.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    24(: I'm 26 atm
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    once i'm out of the 30s I'll be happy lol. I think 28 as an ultimate goal is good

Me too!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I don't know my goal. But I started dieting mid June and didn't take mesurements until August so I don't know my actual starting measurements. I lost 2 inches from my waist in August and 2.5 inches from the waist in September. I can't wait till the end of the month to take my measurements again! I only do it monthly so it's a more dramatic loss. I lost 19 inches all over in September alone! I'm in luv with my tape measure, lol.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal now at 25 inches. I was 30.5 when I started here, but was probably a little more at one point.

Well, in a perfect world I'd like an inch less in the waist, and an inch more in the hips.
  • SommerBunny
    Options
    I was 32", I'm now 27". My goal is 25" :0)
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm at a 29 right now, I'd like to get down to 25.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
  • tragicdoll
    Options
    I am currently a 25, I'd kill to be at least 23, but I really want to be a 22 ._.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I am at 28.5, and am okay with that. I have a big ribcage so I think that is probably the smallest I will ever be.
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 25 inches but I'm actually hoping to GAIN a couple inches as I'm building up my abs. I honestly don't give a crap about the measurement itself, but I wanna see definition :)