13/10: 69.2
    GW: 65kg

I have no idea what my body is doing but at least it's losing
  • Nelinka85
    Options
    I want to join the challenge!

SW: 65 kg (143)
    GW: 59.5 (131)

Average weight loss per week: 1 lbs (0,45 kg)
    Working out 4-5 times a week for 60 minutes (jogging).

Eat 1400 calories a day.

Weigh-ins will be on Mondays.

Hope I can do it! :)

To all the MFPs on this challenge - keep going! :)
  • celindaasmith
    celindaasmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    168 pounds
    goal: 155
    about 1 pound a week
    1300 or so cals per day
    run 12-15 miles per week
    goal my 10K next week!

Current: 220lbs
    Goal in 15 weeks 182.5 lbs
    Average 2.5 lbs a week
    Eat 1600 calories everyday, Burn 650 calories daily exercising. Walking, Turbofire, TRX training.
    I struggle with getting up at 4am every morning to workout and walk my dog before a long 9.5 hour day at work. I will over come it this week and get up every morning. "Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
  • befitbre
    befitbre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ooh Fun!

Current: 167.4
    Goal for 1/1/13: 145
  • mmjust111
    Options
    Im in! :)
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Count me in.

Current: 129.8
    Goal: 115

1. Eat 100 calories less per day
    2. Give up Saturday's as my cheat day
    3. Eat 3 meals & 2 snacks a day
    4. Exercise 5-6 days a week
  • RayRay528
    RayRay528 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting late but i want to do this....

current weight 157.8
    goal by December 31st: 135

I plan on adding more exercise to my routine and eating a lot more healthier food..including more water!!! By December 31st my goal is set to lose 22.8 pounds. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get to 200lbs this year...Then i changed the goal to 199, to say I weigh in the 100s...207.5 lbs today big baby...HOLLA AT YOUR BOY. Im losing roughly a pound a week....so with 15 lbs to go, and the determination of a termite, I'm probably going to come in at 195-190 by the end of the year.
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I'll join!

CW: 224
    GW: 205

I plan to get here by doing my cardio 5 days a week, strength training for 3 of those days on top, and trying to eat cleaner. I will cut out diet sodas and drink a little bit of coffee to get my caffeine fix. I'm ready. :)
  • plus_chocolate
    Options
    I am in! It will be nice to do a long challenge.

CW:229
    GW by New Years: 200

29 pounds feels like a lot to me for some reason but it would be nice to be at 200lbs by new years.
    I will accomplish this goal by eating healthy and sticking with my current workout plan of 4-5 days a week
    My exercises vary between zumba, body jam, 30 day shred, and regular gym workouts.

Weigh ins- Mondays: since it fits with most mini-challenges
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in!
    I lost 16 in 8 weeks so figure I can double that for 15 weeks, but not quite so will go with 30 lbs down by New Years! Double incentive as I am going home at that same time to visit, would love to go with that much gone!
    SW - 198
    Goal by December 31 - 168

I usually do not have a problem with the food, so plan is to continue eating the healthier foods that i have been. I dont have cheat days. So my plan needs to focus on getting more exercise in on my busy schedule.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Current weight 232.8
    Goal in 15 weeks-200

I shoot for 1650 calories a day,

`1. Wake up at 6am Mon-Fri to get some type of cardio in before work

2. I take an Aqua Zumba class 3 times a week

3. Allow 1 cheat "thing" a week instead of a meal or day.

4. Get rid of any excuses.

5. Break the diet/binge cycle

6. DRINK MY WATER!!

My weigh in day is Saturdays which we've done with my family for years.

Feel free to add me.
  • NewJulie001
    NewJulie001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Start Date: Sunday October 14,2012

I'm in. My current weight is 162.4 lbs. I've actually gained a few pounds since I joined this site. Time to pay attention to everything I eat and drink. I'd like to lose 15 lbs. by December 31st. No more vending machine at work and nightly vino. I'm going to start doing some stretching and strength training exercises 3-4 times per week. We can do it!
  • I am 136 at the moment. On New Years I would like to get out of the 30s and into the 20s.
  • kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Cw : 223 lbs
    GW: 195 lbs
    Lose 28lbs by christmas (not my ultimate goal but for next year it is)

I have reset my goals as in calorie-wise and have been given 1200 a day which i think is too low so going to try for 1400 a day with alot of walking so i can eat a little more. Dont normally eat exercise calories though.

1. Jog with my boyfriend every weekday.

2. Get rid of any excuses. (im on my period, i wasnt feeling well.)

3. Never eat over 1500 calories.

4. Continue to Zumba 4 times a week. (monday,wednesday,thursday and friday) even if it means leaving my bf at home alone. haha.

5. Make sure i go to the gym at least 2 times a week. Even if it means after zumba.

6. Last of all drink a glass of water everytime i open the fridge. Sometimes i open it just to look haha.

These are my goals :) and i hope i make them everyday or i will be very upset. Going to jog when i get back home.
    I will weigh in on mondays. Speak soon people. Sorry for the long post.
    Feel free to add me. Especially if your looking to loose around 80lbs altogether.
  • Parker4124
    Parker4124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just came across this post, but I am in.. I have lost motivation over the last couple of months, and in turn have gained 6lbs back!
    SW: 190
    CW: 180
    GW (for Dec 31): 169
    I want to be 11lbs down by new years, or at least in the 160s!
    Sending support and encouragement to everyone else out there, we can do this!
  • miawyatt
    miawyatt Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have struggled terribly this year to the point I have given up and just eating whenever and whatever. I have been tired and have lost belief in myself.

SW: 214
    GW: 184

1. Work out 5 days a week for at least 40 minutes.
    2. Be my own cheerleader. Rely on myself more instead of wanting others to motivate me...believe in myself.
    3.Eat 1400 calories a day, not a cheat DAY but a treat each week
    4. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz. glasses of water every day.
    5. Be gentle and kind to self instead of berating self.

I'm excited to be a part of this group and help each other and watch everyone's successes! We CAN do this!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    CW-224
    Goal-200

That's @1.5 pounds per week, buy we will see. I am new to this and just raised my calories a few days ago because I wasn't eating enough.
    Anyway, I will be doing high intensity strength training 3 days a week and HIIT once a week. I am doing the 15 minute workouts from Men's Fitness.
    Probably not going to make it. lol I have lost 2 pounds since this post, BUT I am losing inches and bodyfat %. I am definitely ok with that.
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

Current Weight : 136 lb
    Weight on Dec.31 (before eating all the holiday food!) : 120 lb

How will I get there?
    Eat 1200 calories per day, work out at least 4 times a week (cardio and weight training)

Wish me luck!!:
    :drinker:
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    *185-190ish. I want to lose 20ish pounds by near year. (165ish)

Eating 1350 calories a day, and calorie zig-zagging some weeks. Lot's of protein to boost my slow metabolism! I am going to walk more and do at-home exercises.
    I am going to drink lots of water and set goals other than weight loss related; such as laughing everyday and getting up early!