Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you may friend me if you wish, I would love to explain this to you privately,I have had Experience from HELL and Heaven in this department.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Am a little boob kind of guy!!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You have to truly know what will make you happiest. I have DDD's and would love a perky C or even a regular D. Gravity and childbirth have not been kind to my girls, so I've been considering a breast reduction for a long time. You just have to do what is right for you.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have also been considering a boob job... But I often think to myself "what would I be unhappy about after that"... I might want lipo, or a nose job, tummy tuck etc etc.. There will probably always be one thing that we focus so negatively on....

You only have the one photo, but it isn't very revealing, but from what I can see from it, I think you likely have nice boobs already.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You couldn't pay me to get a boob job. LOL!

The wrinkles coming in from old age aren't going to very nicely I'm sure. And having some weird foreign object in my body voluntarily just scares me! Plus all these unnecessary risks when we already have to worry about breast cancer and other things. It would be really awkward if you have children I'm sure. And if they rupture... yikes!

Meh. I am not crazy about my chest but it's much better then dealing with so many unknowns. And what if you don't like them when you get them done?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I don't have any thoughts on boob jobs, I'm just here for the boobs... :drinker:
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    First...if this procedure makes you feel more attractive, desirable & it would complete your transformation, I say absolutely. It's about you- for you. If this is something you've always wanted you should do it because if you don't you'll have regrets. Since so many women have a new sense of confidence after an enhancement then from the phychological standpoint you should proceed.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    To each their own I guess.
    I would never get one, but that's because my ta-tas are bangin'!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I say do what makes you feel good about yourself.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I thought I wanted nicer breasts...then I had a baby and had gone up to a DD. Just have a baby!!! lol jk
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few people advise that for your psychological health, you should do this or even need to do this for your well-being. None of us here can assess your psychological health. :wink: Are bigger boobs really essential for you to have greater psychological well-being? I don't think any of us here have any way of knowing, though I'd argue that you should think of both short-term and long-term psychological health as well. :flowerforyou:
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    I know once I hit my goal weight I want to get mine done, after having a kid and losing weight they aren't what they used to be.

I would love to as well- I had an ED in HS and I think I stunted their growth. Everyone else in my family has good sized breasts. As soon as I stopped eating, they stopped growing (freshman year.)

I have nursed both of my kids, (and my second ONLY likes the left one, lol, so I am a bit lopsided... my right breast is firm and perky like a 20 year olds, and my left is, as my toddler calls it lovingly: "softer". :grumble: Read: saggy and worn!)
    I would love to have matching breasts, and yes, I would like them to be bigger!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    While I would LOVE bigger boobs I personally wouldn't do it because I'm small and I don't have a lot of fat on me. Even if they went under the muscle my boobs would look weird and misshapen. I also wouldn't do it because if they screw up and nick a nerve you will have no feeling in your boob. I also wouldn't want to risk the removal of the nipple and again, have no sensitivity there.

With that said I have two friends who were large breasted and have boob jobs and you would never in a million years know that their boobs are fake.

IF you decide to get a boob job make sure you do your research. Like TONS of research. See before and afters, see if you can talk to the people who have had them done by that specific doctor to see 1) How it REALLY looks in real life 2) What the scars look like (I have seen boob jobs that looked like a butcher took a knife and went to town on them!) and 3) How they feel/whether or not they really do like them. Tell the doctor EXACTLY how you want them to look and feel as well.

It's a very personal decision however it's one that you really need to be sure about and make sure you do all of your homework on.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you women spend so much money at the doctors. Should only be less than $3 at any grocery store to get bigger boobs. Just need a bag of Cheese Puffs. Heck...it worked for Punky Brewster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHOj4CGhQ1xNvgd5NCbKqHmp6oaPdUsD_sB4IxCB7wANTr_7IecQ
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    While I would LOVE bigger boobs I personally wouldn't do it because I'm small and I don't have a lot of fat on me. Even if they went under the muscle my boobs would look weird and misshapen.

This is funny. I was 5'3", 112 lbs., 13% body fat when I got mine done...I would consider that small with not a lot of fat...mine aren't weird and misshapen...a lot of women that have very low body fat get breast implants...you don't have to be fat for them to look good.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this...................

I got mine done Feb 2011 and am for the most part VERY happy. I am actually going in Nov 1st to have my right revised (it didn't drop as much as the left and it bothers me) and am going a bit bigger when I do. I never knew how much I loved boobs till I got some. Damn are they fun.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?...........................

Who cares????? This is about YOU.

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?........................

Mutilation? No. Improvement? Yes. Like circumcision. ;)

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!.................

If you want this, start going for consults and go for it. Go bigger than you think you want or you will be sorry. Trust me. I can tell you right now, you can't even tell mine are augmented. I hope it stays that way with my re do! They are popular now and I want them to stay that way. LOL!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I thought I wanted nicer breasts...then I had a baby and had gone up to a DD. Just have a baby!!! lol jk

But if you nurse that baby they may be ruined forever. That's why I got mine done.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I can tell you right now, you can't even tell mine are augmented.

Are they usually covered up more? Looks pretty obvious to me... :bigsmile:
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi Rainbowbow - don't do it. Allow me to share my thoughts/concerns
    1. You are very pretty, and be yourself. Anyone who asks you to change yourself isn't worth it.
    2. Intimacy. Implants don't feel the same as real breasts.
    3. Cost - since this is considered cosmetic, the cost will be out of pocket.
    4. Avoid - surgery. I just had surgery on my right elbow on 8/21/12 to repair nerve damage in my hand. (you can't tell by this pic). Recovery, rehad, pain, swelling, chance for infection.
    5. I have friend in her 40s who just had surgery to change a leaking implant (after 20 years in her body). That means that you may need to have surgery twice.
    6. Risks of general anestheisa. Another friend in great shape went in for surgery on a broken hip. His heart stopped before the surgery for no reason. He could have died. Not worth it.

Thats quite a good agrument there....
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to get mine done for a couple years now and now that I have lost more weight I really want too!! I had my son at 16 so I do not even know what my natural boobs look/would look like. I became a full nice C then ofcourse they started to sagg but I can deal with it b/c in a bra they still looked good but like I said now that I have lost 25 lbs there is more skin than boob :cry: Going to get toned and then hopfully next winter!! :happy: