Means Girls @ the Gym...the Update

Options

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Ho-ray for you and your progress and it sounds like you have a good trainer! Keep up the good work. :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    good job!! now they know they got under your skin!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    some people just never grow out of junior high school behavior. good for you and the trainer. I'm glad the people are really friendly where I work out.
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!! TOWANDA!!!!!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Hahaha! Way to put the mean girls in their place! So happy your trainer is awesome!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good on you for sticking up to yourself!! You should be damn proud of everything you are achieving and how hard you are working to get there. F**k 'em ;)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I asked her if I were to slap her in good "fun" would she take it seriously??

OMG this is hilarious. I cant stop laughing. Great job.

^^This! Love it!! :heart:
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!! Good for you! Always stand up for yourself or people will walk on you your entire life. Way to shut them down! I wish I could've been there to see their faces...lol.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    25 burpees kick *kitten* you go girl
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are stronger than me..i probably would have challenged at least one to a fight just for being stupid and immature:wink: get it girl ! that was the BEST:drinker:
  • webarr2003
    Options
    That's how you get them, you go girl. And good job with the burpee's.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!! Thanks for updating us!!! One more set of immature, bratty people of the world put in their place!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    good for you! (and your trainer).
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    first off congrats on burpees, i just recently started doing them, they suck, haha, and your weight loss. secondly, i laughed so hard. had to read to hubby. he goes, daaaaaaamn, good for her. i could picture it. that would be funny. also, wtg to your trainer. at my gym they wouldve gotten talked to and then if they did it again wouldve been kicked out. thankfully ours has a clause in the contract. ive never thankfully seen or had it done at the gym, people should be there to work out and have fun, not act like they are in middle school. you are awesome.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    So many people behave badly simply because they KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Nobody calls them on their nonsense. You really did the right thing. Hopefully they will learn a lesson, or at least stfu.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Callin em out! You rock!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Good for you!
  • andriaxo26
    Options
    It takes a really low and disgusting person to be able to make fun of someone who is bettering themselves. Go you for standing up for yourself! I hope I have the same courage if I ever find myself in a similar situation.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    It is so sad that some people never do grow up. I'm glad you put them in their place and that your trainer backed you up.