Means Girls @ the Gym...the Update

Options

Replies

• oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Clearly they have done it before. But the ringleader didnt back down, she said it was all in "fun" and "people" shouldnt take it seriously. I asked her if I were to slap her in good "fun" would she take it seriously??
    :laugh:
    You are my hero. You must be so proud of standing up to them; I know that was a huge thing to do (I probably couldn't have)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    LOL You tell them girl. One day you are going to look more beautiful and fit then them anyways, but always stay true to who you are and never back down to their level. That was a hiliarious story and that instructor is really nice to have backed you up.
  • cdpollreis
    cdpollreis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good for you! :):)
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good for you and keep up the good work!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The trainer should have thrown you out if you threatened to slap someone. Find some security in who you are about yourself before resorting to violence and then the laughing wouldn't bother you.

:noway: She wasn't threatening anyone, she was making a point that not everyone's idea of "harmless fun" is harmless.

Way to totally blow that out of proportion. :huh:
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I didn't see the original post but when I was reading I thought to myself, 'I bet those girls have a thing for the trainer.' Don't let ANYBODY keep you from doing what you want to do. Like you said, stay true to yourself!
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    *LIKE*
    Great reaction from you, and even better reaction from the trainer! :D
  • PartyMcLovin
    Options
    LMAO I just read your first post and reply and your "If I slap you in good fun, would that be alright?" comment was pure gold! aaahhahahahahaaaa.... :laugh:
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Lol, this made me think of the Mean Girls movie. And to quote that movie, "Don't let the haters stop you from doing yo thang."

Way to stick it to 'em!
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how caddy and immature people can be...especially women...you'd think they'd be supportive. Good for you for saying something. Don't let the ignorance of others bring you down. You are doing great! Kuddos to your trainer...
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Good comeback to their giggles.
  • IzzyBmydog
    Options
    I would have to agree on this one...would love to say that to some haters at work..lmbo.
  • IzzyBmydog
    Options
    LMAO I just read your first post and reply and your "If I slap you in good fun, would that be alright?" comment was pure gold! aaahhahahahahaaaa.... :laugh:

This was awesome!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, go you :drinker: and so great that you have a mature trainer too :smile:
  • LilPinkNinja
    Options
    I'm so glad you said something. I don't understand how people can be like this... when we go to gyms, aren't we all there for the same goal: to improve our health and get in shape? Seems like they needed to go back to gradeschool or watch some NickJr and relearn teamwork.
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    U GO GIRL!!!!!!!! that's awesome. it's so sad how ppl can act like that!! for kids, let alone grown women.... obviously craving attention. so glad u were mature enough to see their insecurity & kept at it. great job & great loss!!
    :drinker:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Now watch your back; there may be some get-back on the horizon. They sound like the type.
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am certainly not as fit as I can be even though I have finally reached goal weight, so when I see some one struggling or maybe can't do the same workout as me, I think good for them. At least you are out improving yourself and reaching your goals. Shame on the people that make anyone feel bad about themselves. I have yet to find a perfect person and am guessing that those "mean girls" are most likely not perfect either.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! way to handle it congrats on your success so far!! keep it up!
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!