Means Girls @ the Gym...the Update

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    that was sooo fetch!!! good for you! \m/

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.
    Oh, it's like slang, from... England.
    mean_girls.jpg \m/

It's like you have E.S.P.N or something
    No! Do you know what everyone says about you behind your back? Hmm? They say that you're a homeschooled jungle freak, that's a less hot version of me! Yeah, so don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology, and shove it right up your hairy c... \m/
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

mean_girls.jpg \m/

No! Do you know what everyone says about you behind your back? Hmm? They say that you're a homeschooled jungle freak, that's a less hot version of me! Yeah, so don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology, and shove it right up your hairy c... \m/

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular
  • nofailureallowed
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm happy I stood up for my self and didnt go King Kong all over their *kitten*! LOL
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    how about a few push ups for the mean girls, show them how it's done
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I missed your 1 st post but in my experience mean "grown women" have been that way since about 3 yrs old and they keep it up till the day they die. I know 85 yr old mean girls and 3 yr old mean girls.
  • nofailureallowed
    Options
    Thanks!!!
    25 burpees kick *kitten* you go girl
  • IAMSHELOCK
    Options
    High 5!!!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thanks for the update!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    SO MUCH WIN!!! Good job lady :)
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    Omg I'm exactly like you....I would put up with all that for a little bit b4 I approached them.....I suppose it has to do with bullying, that can be considered some sort of bullying....I mean I have never been laughed at even in hs, so these are grown women...How sad and pathetic is that.....You saved a bunch of other girls from being laughed at...GOod job.
  • jackpotclown
    Options

mean_girls.jpg \m/

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular
    Oh my God, I love your skirt! Where did you get it? \m/
  • ThisCanadian
    Options

mean_girls.jpg \m/

It was my mom's in the eighties
  • evelynmel
    Options
    lol, I couldn't stop laughing at that too. So great that she was able to deal with it maturely.
  • jackpotclown
    Options

mean_girls.jpg \m/

It was my mom's in the eighties
    That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I've ever seen \m/
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    jackpotclown; I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    good on you for taking them down!

i get so angry when people are rude, but when you call them on them they try to turn it around with 'we're just having fun' and 'can't you take a joke?' as if its your problem that you don't like their behaviour.

you are doing a great job going to boot camp, getting stronger and losing weight, rub that in their faces!
  • jackpotclown
    Options
    jackpotclown; I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
    ThisCanadian, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed b****. It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed. \m/
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    like Patrick Swayze said in Roadhouse, "... be nice, until it's time to not be nice!".
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Awesome. B*tches deserved to be put in their place. Your trainer is awesome, and so are you. =)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!

That is so awesome that you did that to them.