30 lbs challenge

Options

Replies

• ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to take off the other 70 pounds that is holding me back. Starting with thirty pounds is a good goal to strive for. :smile:
  • crgrady7367
    Options
    I'd like to join. Have about 60-65 lbs to lose but I'll give it my best shot to lost at least 30 for now. I'll need lots of support bc in the past I've gone down too much but now I've gained it all back plus more. My problem is a lot of times, when I'm not hungry when I know I should be eating, I don't like to eat and sometimes even though I am hungry, I try not to eat--makes sense?
  • MaureenHendrickson
    Options
    I am in too. I just joined last week and have 31 lbs to lose. I have gained and lost weight more times than I can count, but I am committed to losing the weight and maintaining a healthly lifestyle. I remind myself that I have kept 35 lbs off for a few years and I need to focus on the positive habits i have developed.

Good luck to the 30 lb challenge team!! We can do this!!
  • wistletone
    Options
    Well first day and needing the community. I lost 45 lbs and have gained 30 back! Now in need to lose it again + the 10 lbs that would have been my goal. Day 1!
  • couponaddic
    Options
    I want to join this challenge!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 30 lbs would put me a little over 190, and I'd love to be in onederland! I'm aiming for closer to 70. Do we have a time frame for this?
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 30lbs right now may reset my goal once it get there... Looking for supportive friends feel free to add anyone!
  • KElysia
    Options
    I'm in as well! My goal was to be down 30 by Christmas...I realize this may be a bit lofty, but it's a great start! I have to get down 55, but 30 to start training for a half marathon in February. With a little encouragement i think i just may be able to pull it off! These groups are great! :wink:
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I want in too! 30 lbs is about how much I am now from my GW.

Feel free to add me, I'm always good for encouragement!
  • shorview
    shorview Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in!

I need to lose 30 pounds to get below my pre-preg weight (have wanted to for a long time now).

Seems like a long journey!
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge for me.
    Im In!
  • serenitymamma
    Options
    This is great, ironically if i loose 30lbs i'll 125, perfect weight for my height & age! :D Awesome to have loads of people that want to do the same goal, push myself harder ! <3 Count me in ! :D

28595275.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    Hey! I am just starting back,so I would love to join.
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So my tickler is right back to 180 lbs and no loss..thats because I was 179 before I gain some weight back. So now I have to work hard to get that tickler to read lbs. lost. So excited to have a group of motivating people. We will do this...we will beat the weight so it doesnt come back.
  • Slim140
    Options
    Everyone....WELCOME ABOARD!!! Lets do this and get it over and done with the 30 lbs.
  • sunnybeth33
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in I have more than 30 lb to lose - a lot more but 30 lb is my first goal. I don't know what time scale everyone is looking at ...... I need to lose 30lb by May but would love to lose it quicker. My birthday is the 29th of January - 2lb a week would get me there by then.

I am aiming around 1500 Calories per day and just joined a gym today with my first personal trainer session on Thursday. My diary is open to friends if anyone on this challenge wants to add me.

Good luck everyone
  • Slim140
    Options
    Carol ...Welcome aboard. I love knowing that you have a personal trainer to beat this weight. I have one two and trust me I am dreading it. Today is my 4th session and I am in pain. But I figure if I commit myself to a trainer I will definitely show up 3x a week.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Good for everyone joining the challenge! =)
    This is me checking in today. I was having a mini challenge with myself, to see if I could last a month without weighing myself. Well I kind of given up on it. I feel even less motivated (doesnt help with the cold weather either.). I feel better weighing myself once a week, so I think I'm going to start back weighing myself Monday mornings like I did before. So this coming monday, I'm weighing in!! lol.

So how is everyone else doing?
  • shrooki
    shrooki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Is there an organized way to keep track of everyone's progress, or are we just posting here? Today is my first day on MFP!