30 lbs challenge

Options

Replies

• Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Everyone is in..please keep writing your successes and challenges for the day. Remember Monday morning is weigh in day.

I am getting stuck on 180 or 181....it always happen and i am working really hard to get over that hump. Seems like its what my body remembers. So yesterday morning i was 180. Yesterday did good on food intake, hiked for an hour, did 15 minutes on the treadmill and then 20 minutes of weights with my trainer and this morning I am at 181.5. Go figure!
  • takiyal
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is 83 lbs and I'm down 21 lbs. That's about half of what I have left to lose so that would be a great goal for me too!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I created a group if anyone would like to join. Just somewhere to post progress and weigh in and motivate each other.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9153-30-pound-challenge
  • trishy303
    Options
    I'll do this with you!! I'm losing my motivation already! I'm seeing the scale move but in both directions! One day I'm down, the next I'm up! I want to be down 30 lbs by early next year! It's going to be a journey but I HAVE to cut out the cravings, commit to 4 days at the gym and say NO ! Keep me motivated and I will try to do the same for you!
  • tryinghardtoman
    Options
    :tongue: i have more than 30, but its really hard. everyone work hard!! i need all the motivation i can get!! :)
  • Cmonieme
    Options
    I would love to join this 30 pounds weight loss challenge!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    im at 164 hoping to get down to 134 asap! :) add me in!
  • Tuten210
    Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want in! I have about 60 lbs to go, so I need motivation!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 30 to go and will take any help i can get.
  • kchaney2003
    kchaney2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have more than 30 to go but it sounds like a nice number from where I started!

Count me in....
  • matt70hew
    Options
    I'm in !!! I just started this trip two weeks ago and 30lbs is a great goal. Support and sharing info is just what I need. I too am working out 5 day a week (weights and cardio 3x week and just cardio 2 a week).
  • Ajabrown
    Ajabrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 13lbs down, 30 more to go!
  • ezjazz4u
    Options
    Count me in - I have 30 - 35 lbs to lose (depending on which way the wind blows). Being part of a group would be strong motivation for me :-) Do we just follow here on the message board, or will someone create a group? Still new, so forgive me if that is a silly question.
  • qtphy
    qtphy Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in! I like to do this with other people so I can stay on target
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am getting married in 6 months and would LOVE to be down at least 30 lbs!
  • vlivengood
    Options
    Count me in I started last Monday and I am down 8.5lbs in week one and would like to get down to 115 but will set my goal for 30 with you guys putting me at 122.5
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    35 lbs is my exact goal, but 30 is pretty close an boy would I be happy with that. Count me in please! :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 30lbs has been my goal for over a year now and I've been so up and down with my progress . It was only this morning did I realize that I really need to step it up. My pants were feeling way too snug this morning. :(
  • betsyschro
    betsyschro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to lost 30 pounds to get to my healthy BMI. And I'll be getting married next year :)

Right now my short-term goal is 15. I need motivation too! If anyone wants to be friends, please add me!
  • sherm1992
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge. I've hit the wall for a month now; need to start something different.