anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 weigh 205... Feel free to add me.. Let's get motivated and fit...:happy: My goal is to lose 50-60 lbs :bigsmile:
  • Kyrogix
    Kyrogix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll join in. I started at 267.2 and have dropped to 253.6. If you need some support just drop me a line. My goal is to get too 190 lbs by April. Cheers
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I was looking at topics and stuff and there's a lot of motivational groups out there but I was wondering if anyone weighs over 200lbs and wants to loose weight with me. There's a lot who's under and I'm very proud they have got below or already was but I feel to self conscious joining as I'm much heavier than a lot of people and I don't need to get toning as much as some people are I need to loose the fat first. The lighter you are the more harder you need to work to loose more and tone so I can't really relate so I was wondering if anyone who weighs over 200lbs would like to help me build a motivational group and help us get under that 200lbs mark!

I'm 5"4 and currently weigh 242.8lbs and my goal weight is 145lbs so I've got just under 100lbs to loose!

Hi :) I'm exactly 242 right now! I've lost 50 pounds and have 53 more to go. I'm 6'1 and hope to get down to 189 so I'd love to help motivate and encourage you! Add me if you like. Good luck! :)
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Hi, I'll join in. I started at 267.2 and have dropped to 253.6. If you need some support just drop me a line. My goal is to get too 190 lbs by April. Cheers

Hi. We've got similar goals. I want to get to 189 by May. Add me if you'd like to encourage and motivate each other! Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Id love to be your friend. I am currently at 215 pounds. I have another 87 left to lose to exit all of those negative words like obese and overweight. I need to lose another 50 before I really start focusing on toning and firming anything.

Feel free to add me.

Starting Weight: 278.8
    Current Weight: 215.0
    Goal Weight : 165.0 to start toming and firming
    Ultimate Goal weight: 127.0 to exit all those ugly categories and be at 21% body fat.
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm close to celebrating 60 days logging in in the next day or two.

Starting weight 284
    Current Weight 260
    Goal Weight 150?

I'm 37 and 5'6"
  • FOLADEB
    FOLADEB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Starting Weight: 267
    Goal Weight: ??? Have a goal clothes size (14)
    Height: 5'6
  • IndyasMom
    Options
    Hey..I'm a little over 200lbs..206lbs to be exact. I'll join in with you....Count me in!
    I started July 23rd and weighed in @ 225lbs.....so, I'm 19 lbs down. If I can just get to 200 lbs, I'll feel like
    I've really made an accomplishment.:wink:
  • IndyasMom
    Options
    Very good! :flowerforyou:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    5'10" and 240-245lbs, trying to get to 200, but the scale hasn't moved in a month. I can't attribute that to muscle building :/
  • Missyann68
    Missyann68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • avcvance33
    Options
    You can add me.I am 5ft 11in and weigh 317lbs. I just started myfitnesspal.com two weeks now and I could defintely use the motivation and support.
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ditto to much of the above and below
  • babyliss15
    Options
    Hi,

I seem to be in the same boat as most people here. Im 5'11 and weigh about 250lbs. I could do with the motivation and support. Feel free to add me
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and started at 221 pounds!
  • cline7310
    cline7310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I AM 5'3 AND I STARTED AT 252LBS AND I AM CURRENTLY AT 206LBS. I WANT TO GET DOWN TO 145LBS.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    age 23
    height 5'7"
    weight 263 (ish)
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sareyezz we started this thing at about the same time. And look at how far we have come in less than half a year. You are endless inspiration to me. Thank you so much for your support and inspiration.

<3<3<3
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP two days ago! I I am 5 6' and currently 209. I weighed 232 in May 2012 and started running over the summer. I've ran into a lag this fall and decided to start hot yoga (since October) and I love it! I go to a Moksha Yoga studio 5-6 times a week! I've had a huge problem with portions and eating better so I joined MFP. So far I love it! It's also motivated me to drink more water! This is great! My goal weight is 170 and I am training to run a 5K this January and a 10K marathon this May!
  • Im now at 205 from losing 11 lbs. but id love to get some friends who are in the same boat as me