Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any 20-something's?

Hihi, I'm just looking for some new friends. Here is the jist about me, if I seem interesting, we can be friends :)

I'm a 23 year old woman, interested in art (mostly mosaics and painting, and some digital drawing). I work part time at a candy/chocolate shop and also as an instructor for Vino van Gogh, which is a company that brings people together at restaurants where they can paint a picture and get drunk! I'm engaged to a fantastic Frenchman, and we have 2 dog-children; a chihuahua and a pug.

I've been on mfp since February, and I haven't lost any weight. I did lose inches during the spring, but since then I moved half way across the country, and while resettling down, I suppose I've "let loose." Trying to restart my journey to a healthier me (for the 6th or 7th time this year).

I accept everyone who sends me a request. The more the merrier! I think everyone could use more support :)

Replies

• dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Hi!
    I'm 23 as well :) I've been on here since the summer. The community is really great and it's helpful to have friends to cheer you on :)

Feel free to add me. Friends are the best!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Sent you a request. =]
  • Hello! 21:) And your job sounds fabulous. Painting after wine? I wish we had something like that near me…
  • tiffsofierce
    tiffsofierce Posts: 3 Member
    Nice. And I agree you job does sound like my kind of place art & wine? Yes please! lol
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    um so your job sounds amazing! adding you immediately. :)
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Hello hello! I'm 25 :)
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, your job sounds awesome! I'm 25.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Hi, I'm Brooke, and I'm 20. :)
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Wow, what a splendid job you have, but I bet you've been told this before :)))
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Hey 22 here, not at ALL artistic but I can draw a smiley face!
  • I'm 22 and I started using MFP a little while ago but then gave up on losing weight, just started again yesterday and determined this time! Decided joining in on the forums a bit would give me people to be accountable to :P
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    i'm 20! i'll be 21 in march.

add me and lets support each other!
  • mara0608
    mara0608 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm 23 looking for support too :-)
  • brooookeexo
    brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
    21, hi everyone!
  • zhahn
    zhahn Posts: 10
    I'm 26 and looking for support as well! Add me. :smile:
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Hi, I'm 23 and I've been on my journey (officially) since January this year.. You can add me if you'd like :)
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    23 in 2 weeks! feel free to add :-)
  • kitsunechu
    kitsunechu Posts: 2 Member
    hey y'all! i'm 26 years old and a registered dietitian.

i know the info just have to put it into practice ^__^
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    I am 28 years old. I love international Culture...

In Fact, I'll be going to the Philippines next May... This will be my 6th time going.

I was stationed in Germany, but never got to go to France. Heard horror stories LOL

I got to visit Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Nice people.

My job isn't as exciting as yours. I maintain computers and networks and run the wire. Yippeee!
  • I'm 21 and doing calorie counting along with my 24 year old husband. I do some digital drawings, I chuck em up on deviant art as shinyeeveegirl. Just keep swimming!