Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• elizarae11
    Options
    i have scoliosis and my shoulders are crooked. my right shoulder is like 3 inches then my left shoulder.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, not my right.

who else made sure they can wink with both eyes when they read this? :laugh:
    this
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

I wear a size 10. How huge are we talking?

ETA: And they're pretty wide.
    I wear a size 12 narrow, so they are like skis. And I size up for my running shoes, so I wear a size 13 in running shoes.
    I wear an 11 wide...and I'm only 5'7" I like to say I don't have big feet, I have EXCELLENT balance. Seriously, try to knock me over! lol,
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got a huge scar above my top lip because I was born with a cleft lip/palate. So that also means I've got an asymmetrical nose and a weird looking top lip.
    also have got a pretty wicked scar on my left hipbone from a surgery.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

I wear a size 10. How huge are we talking?

ETA: And they're pretty wide.

I have size 10 feet too!
    It is VERY difficult to find cute shoes.

I have big ears, I tuck them into my hat at the gym.

I have a big nose, it's nicely shaped though.

And i have very prominent eyebrows since I have dark brown hair and very pale skin, but I like 'em.

10 here too but my bff is 12
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    My eyes are very small especially my left one actually I have a droppy eyelid . Everyone always ask me if something is wrong with my eye. NO I just have messed up eyes thank you!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    this isnt something i was born with but i have a "lipoma" on my back which is a fatty tumor. it's 4x4(cm) and looks like a golfball. its harmless but they said the scar would be just as bad as the lipoma. i look like a freak LOL

you can see it in this pic a bit....lower right side of back
    023-1.jpg
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have a long mark down my chin, just off-center. It looks like a line of warts or skin tags. I've had it removed twice and it's grown back both times. The doctors have no idea what it is. If anyone does, that would be awesome. Message me for pics or if you know!!
  • danni_l
    danni_l Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    God where do you start? Ill condense to 3 - a hook nose, huge feet and freakishly muscular - My calves, thighs and arms are huge without having to do anything. Sounds great to some, but not ideal for a girl, going shopping is not fun!! Ive learnt to deal though (just) and luckily my partner is the same so his legs are actually bigger than mine (doesnt happen often!!).
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I have only one dimple when I smile. Its on the left.

I'm also double-jointed.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    After surgery to do a lateral release, I can now flip my kneecap up at a 90 degree angle. Great way to gross people out. Nearly made a nurse pass out one day.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Also, my nose curves up at the end, like a little piggy nose. It's cute unless I'm really heavy, then it's an easy target.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

I'm also double-jointed.

My whole family is double jointed. I was an adult before I realized that everyone couldn't bend all their fingers backwards like we could.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can only raise one eyebrow.
    My nose also takes a major schwing to the left. I didn't know this until I got a 360 degree scan before I got my wisdom teeth out.. Oddly enough, my dad's nose schwings to the right.
    I have tiny hands, too. Most bracelets fall right off of my hands, and my ring size is a 5 1/2.
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the downturned mouth, too. People accuse me of being in a bad mood all the time because I'm also introverted and naturally not talkative. Really, I'm not upset! I just have a grumpy face and a quiet disposition.

I also have, like someone else said, vampire-ish teeth. And the longest toes ever. I'm weird all over!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 12 narrow, so they are like skis. And I size up for my running shoes, so I wear a size 13 in running shoes.

I wear an 11 wide...and I'm only 5'7" I like to say I don't have big feet, I have EXCELLENT balance. Seriously, try to knock me over! lol,

Ha. My feet are too small for my height so I trip over lint. I also have a shrunken head...can't find a hat that fits my head to save my life.
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have weirdly flexible ankles. They normally creep people out. I recently started ballet though and NOW IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE.

dxgxav.png
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Everything. Third toe on left foot is shorter than two and four.. not cute in sandals. Fiance says not tht noticeable.. LIES. No baby toenails on either foot. Nose is ridiculous.. I can rub it and it pops and makes disgusting noises. My brother calls it my Mr. Potato Head nose because he says it's removable. Muscular calves that are like man legs. One side of my mouth goes up more than other when I smile and my teeth -line looks crooked. Yeah! We love our imperfections!
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nose is ridiculous.. I can rub it and it pops and makes disgusting noises.
    Muscular calves that are like man legs.
    One side of my mouth goes up more than other when I smile and my teeth -line looks crooked.

I also have all of the above! How funny!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    my second toes are loooooonger than my great toes.
    if youve seen "Shallow Hal", you know exactly what im dealing with here.
    someone once told me it was a sign of intelligence.
    im going with that.