All you obese ppl..do you do this?

Options
13»

Replies

• djsawruh
    Options
    Nope. I never do that. I know I'm awesome and that I'm a good person. If someone doesn't like me because I'm a fattycake, I'm thankful that I've weeded them out. Life is short. I just put myself out there and hope for the best heh :)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My list is a pretty good mix. There are some just starting out and some that are ripped to shreads. What I look for in friends is knowledge, support and a good attitude.

And she decided to be my friend anyways. D'awww.

^ And kick *kitten* awesome with a side of funny!
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I try to add a mix of people. I want fun, supportive friends. Doesn't matter to me where they are in their journey. :)
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I accept just about any friend request, but I send out very few. I don't want to come across as a creeper. I'm 43, fat, bald, etc. So I figure that I fit the profile, lol.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!!!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I accept just about any friend request, but I send out very few. I don't want to come across as a creeper. I'm 43, fat, bald, etc. So I figure that I fit the profile, lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    I think everyone in my friendslist is hot, obese or not!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My list is a pretty good mix. There are some just starting out and some that are ripped to shreads. What I look for in friends is knowledge, support and a good attitude.

Agree!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

^ I agree with this 100%. I also have to say that in the group of friends that I am lucky enough to be getting to know - most are extremely intelligent in different fields (not just health related), kind, compassionate and would be a friend if you were obese or not.
  • ShanM0593
    Options
    My friend list is all motivational females. Not that I would mind looking at sexy men, it's just not what I'm here for.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

Yeah.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I only tend to add other girls who have a similar goal to me, unless the guy is really good looking ha ;) x
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'll totally add smoking hot dudes to my FL. They're great motivation. And eye candy.
  • Faithy345
    Faithy345 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will accept pretty much anybody who sends a friend request, but when it comes to searching for people to add, I'm a bit particular and selective with sending requests. I look at their profile, how much it's filled out, whether they seem to be someone I can relate to or has similar goals to me, and other things. If they seem to have a good sense of humor or just appear to be really nice and friendly, it's an easy choice. It's always nice to have someone to talk to who is going through what you are; someone that you can swap recipes with, or go for walks or do workouts with (if you're looking for someone in your area), and just generally someone that can provide motivation and support that you can do the same for.

I do feel a bit more uncomfortable approaching people who are in significantly better shape than I am, though, so I know where you're coming from. But as a lot of the people before have said, it's true that we're all here for our own weight issues, and for all I know, those people could've been in worse shape than -I- was at some point. The types of people that I prefer to stay away from are the ones that are overly confident and quite clearly stuck up. If it's the kind of person that will run you in the ground rather than help lift you up, they're not worth your time. But if they have been where you are and will be able to help you reach your goals, there's no reason to not add them.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am okcupid.com and every time I find a REALLY cute guy, I don't message...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no i dont do this, but then again i know i'm awesome.

all the sexy men folk can feel free to friend me.

hey sailors :drinker:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Didn't know when I joined that this was such a meat market! :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Male or female, fat or fit, no matter what you look like, add me if you are or have ONE OR MORE of the following:

happily married
    over 40
    have kids
    Christian
    love animals
    have a great sense of humour / like to laugh
    committed to healthy living or at least trying your best
    positive / upbeat / friendly / nice
    interested in swapping lo-cal recipes

:noway: DON'T add me if you are or have one or more of the following:

psychotic / crazy
    immature