What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My first thought was a vacation to somewhere I've never been.
    But then I thought, reaching my goal will be so rewarding that I don't need to buy anything.
    Of course, I'd like the vacation, regardless.
    :blushing:
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    almost anything from Modcloth!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

I don't need to add materialistic items simply because I managed to do something. Instead, I will simply be happy and enjoy my health and my fitness. There's nothing better than that!

You're lying, you would buy your summer cologne.
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    a bikini
  • banks89202
    Options
    The smallest article of clothing that will fit me lol!!!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    HMMM...good question I have to take into consideration! I deserve something special for working my butt off!

We sure do....
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Some boots that currently don't fit my calf!

YESSS!!! This!! I am so close right now, I only need another two inches off my calf, which I know if a lot but it used be that I had to lose six inches on my calf to get there so I'm feeling closer than ever to my goal of wearing high boots!!
  • archduchess
    Options
    Mine will be a tattoo. I'm so damn close!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    The smallest article of clothing that will fit me lol!!!

lol... u go girl
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sexy Lingerie, Thigh High leather boots, and a full piece back tattoo, and a couple of side tattoos. :blushing:
  • jayaprathappsg
    jayaprathappsg Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love to eat so I will make myself some south indian fried chicken with beer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_65
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I would also like a tattoo on my hip and my bellybutton pierced :)
  • blw1125
    Options
    A dress at my favorite little boutique
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I was going to buy a bike, since my old bike was a major help losing weight, BUT my wife and I found a well reviewed bike for a low price and we got a matching set.

So, we expect to be within 5-10 pounds of our goals, if not exceed them by June, so a week in Orlando, Disneyworld and Universal's Harry Potter, here we come.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a reward set up for every 5 pounds I lose :blushing: First one was a pedicure, second was a book I've been wanting. When I reach my goal hubby and I are going on a trip of my choice! Vegas most likely
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    A destination race. Maybe the Paris Marathon and a tiny running shorts / sports bra outfit!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A trip to the Caribbean and a walk on a nude beach!!!
  • jiggipop
    jiggipop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Some long boots that will actually fit around my calfs!!! It's sooo upsetting and frustrating to not be able to wear long boots! :-( I also plan to get a new tattoo. A dandelion between my shoulder blades that has been blown. Each seed scattered will represent a stone of weight loss!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A 2-piece swim suit for my trip to Cancun in May, probably kind of a retro style. 59 years old and bikini doesn't seem to have a nice ring to it.
  • eleqtriq
    eleqtriq Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Miami and I'm going to hit the beach and BELONG.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!