What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Options

Replies

• Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    dresses, lots of F**?%$$/ing dresses.

^This! ^ and shorts! I know it's getting cold out, but I need shorts again!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would buy a tailored three piece pants suit!!!! Size 8!!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Getting new clothes, that is high up there on my list.

I'd get a bunch of new outfits, all in the cute styles that I can Never find in the size I am in right now.

You do not know how bad it feels when you find an Awesome top or pair of jeans... and they are don't come in sizes above 10.

WTF?

Anyhow.. yeah, new clothes would be first on my 'to buy' list.
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    An outfit from Saks Fifth Avenue
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    A new wedding set.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    latex_rubber_dress_latex_wear_latex_dress.jpg

SOME NEW RUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would like to buy some cute LITTLE sweaters, shirts, jeans and boots for the winter and no more big hoodies and baggy sweat pants. For the summer I would like to buy cute tops, shorts and a lot of sundresses. Even though I only have 6lbs left to loose my belly is still big to me so I'm guessing even when I hit my goal weight I will still be working on this belly of mine, although I have started incorporating some weights in my routine along with Jillian Michael's 30DS, and my belly is starting to tighten up. I am also having a breast reduction in December (going down to a "B")so I will hopefully be fitting in some cute halter dresses and tops for the summer!! I've never in my life worn a halter top or dress because I have always been top heavy.
  • KStyleFitness
    KStyleFitness Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I already bought my swimsuit I want to wear. Then I want to have a photo shoot and take a picture that is remininscent of Janet Jackon wearing a red and white/American flag swimust with the jeans open exposing the bottom of the suit. That and the one with the guy holding her breasts. Haha, LOL! Seriously. Except I better find someone I feel comfortable with doing that shoot! I have both pics hanging up as motivation.
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    MOre tattoos!!!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Everything. I'm going to throw away all of my clothes and underwear and start again. I want sexy bras not specially engineered uber-supportive ones :D Pencil skirts and a sassy suit for work, low cut jeans, sleeveless tops that show off my arms not hide them.

So yeah, everything :D
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A trip to Milan...and then a tailored suit or 3
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Well I was supposed to get a nipple pierced when I hit my goal weight but then a trip to Vegas and some peer pressure from friends and some things that happpen in Vegas don't stay in Vegas. So then it was supposed to be motivation to lose enough weight for me to be able to take my shirt off at the beach or the pool so that I could show it off. It took me 4 months to decide to get serious about it and now that I'm losing weight shirtless season is over. I'll be ready by next summer to be looking good at the beach. No more swim shirt for me.

The new reward was to get the second one pierced when I hit goal weight but I'm not sure that's going to happen or that its a reward. You know sometimes how kids get both ears done at the same time? Well I probably should have done that because as much as I like it now, I'm not sure I'm willing to go thru it again.

One of my NSV goals is to go down a size in pants and I'm buying new pants when that happens. One of the biggest things that kick started me into taking this journey was the pant size I've worn for the last 20 years was to tight and even baggy/loose pants in that size were tight and I refused to go up a size even though I should have. Now that size is loose and soon I'll fit in the next size down. Not yet though...
  • mybodyforlife
    mybodyforlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    new clothes. swiming suites so i can swim at the gym :)
  • mamajenny2
    mamajenny2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If you would of asked me this a year ago, I would of said a piece of chocolate cake. But I can have that now!! :-) YAY!!!! Loving my new healthy lifestyle! I think the first thing I would buy would be a cute 2 piece bathing suit to show off my super lean muscles and tight body!!! :-)
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A trip to a beach. Any beach will do.
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo! I've been waiting forever to get one and I think that it will be the best present to myself!!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The perfect wedding dress..... tick tock April 2013!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I actually feel stupid for wanting this to be the first thing I buy...

But I want to get:
    plain white fitted tank top
    a sexy pair of jeans
    at least a medium sized brown belt with a big 'ole country belt buckle on it.

I want to be able to pull off the "simple country girl" look...and not in the +size version for once! :wink:
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    A photo shoot! and a Herve Leger dressssss in RED or Minty Green Can't wait:heart:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to buy something? ;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!