Friends wanted

Options
13»

Replies

• twindaddy44
    Options
    I'm new here, too. Please add me if you'd like.
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I always try to give feedback and I'm always on this site! :)
  • Pauli23
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to add new friends also! :)
  • texasgal7
    texasgal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been a member here for awhile but only seriously tracking lately. I have a lot to lose and I want to stay on track so please add me if you like. I can use all the friends and support and motivation I can get!
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    please feel free too add me...good luck
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too!

I'm on everyday and always posting.
  • Dalek93
    Options
    I'm new to this too! I'll add you and anyone else is welcome to me as well. I've been struggling with my weight for years now and it'd be nice if I could finally prove to myself that I can be the person I want to be. So many things have fallen into place recently that I'm hoping this will too. I keep myself motivated in a weird way I suppose lol: I just imagine meeting up with one of the celebrities from Doctor Who (my favorite show). It makes me want to impress them with how good I look and keeps me trying. I'm tired of feeling ashamed about how I look; it's time for a change and a positive one at that!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like : )
  • flying182
    Options
    You can add me as a friend - you took the words right out of my mouth as I have just joined and the more support the merrier the ride! :smile:
    I am really sticking to my promises to myself and the mfp tracking is fantastic!
  • munanabanana
    munanabanana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I've added some of you as friends, but feel free to add me as well! I'll try to be as encouraging as I can!
    I have a fitbit, and I've found having friends makes this process a whole lot more fun :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I've been on MFP a while - lost a bit, gained it back plus some... had periods of times where I "gave up" for a while. Most of those left on my friends list don't even log in anymore and I need more people to support and be supported.

Getting married in April and have a long ways to go!