What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    :sick: 3/4 of a german chocolate cake.

wha?

you know how you just grab a fork and start eating and then youre like "well thats not left even" so you keep forking and it never looks like an even cut so you just keep forking until you realize how much youve eaten

i am the QUEEN of this!!!! lol!
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me really hungry, is that bad? /:

I actually just had a pretty crappy weekend, eating about 800 calories worth of Danish Butter cookies, Chips Ahoy cookies, and Swiss chocolates both days. But thats far from my worst. I've eaten entire boxes of Golden Oreos with milk in one sitting. Four poptarts at once. Its usually dessert-type things that set me off... & its taking a lot of willpower right now to not go buy any cookies after my next class o___o
  • betsyserna
    betsyserna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just now, not really my worst binge, but I just did it... I just ate the whole box of special k bars :( And with every bar I kept telling myself, "DONT DO IT! NO MORE!!" But I couldn't stop!! Ugh how terrible. Why is food such a terrible addiction??
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The pizza hut buffet gets me everytime! Probably about 4-5000 cals in a sitting! Its been months though!
  • ellemoncada
    Options
    Just now, not really my worst binge, but I just did it... I just ate the whole box of special k bars :( And with every bar I kept telling myself, "DONT DO IT! NO MORE!!" But I couldn't stop!! Ugh how terrible. Why is food such a terrible addiction??

OOh I've been there. My worst binge in college was probably going through the Arby's drive through and getting 3 or 4 things of cheesy potato tots and then eating an entire bag of fun size Take 5's. Within this calendar year, my worst binge has probably been an entire bag of Oreos or an entire pint of ice cream inside 24 hours.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Worst ever was on purpose when I was doing Tim Ferriss' Slow Carb diet, which requires a cheat day and gives you some tools to insure that as many of those calories pass into muscle or just leave your body undigested as possible.

Started off with half a dozen donuts, then had a poker game with friends where I at 4-5 huge slices of pizza and drank a six pack of beer. I estimate I ate nearly 5000 calories that day. I almost puked that night when I tried to lay down to go to sleep.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I used to go across to the store from work and buy 12 bags of crisps, go home....and eat the lot in one night, usually one bag after the other. I did that many times, so I can't remember one big binge, I just ate to make myself feel better, once I ate them I felt fat and guilty and this cycle went on and on for years.

Thankfully those days are long gone :drinker:
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Half a big strawberry cheesecake, five granola packets, eight slices of toast with chocolate spread, and half a galaxy family size bar loool cringe! This was only last week, and I wanted more lollol!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    pan pizza, cheese bread, 100 calorie pack cookies....problem is i had like 10 of them....well over 5000 cals...all fat and carbs gross!!!
  • Pipe_D
    Pipe_D Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Reading this is making me hungry!
  • claw0416
    Options
    Chinese buffett...and at the time had a onset of amnesia..totally forgot I was on a new eating plan..but I also did not care..lol..felt it later..my stomach couldn't handle all the fried foods or the amount I took in..but damn! it tasted great at the moment..I panicked the next day too.I was so worried it killed my weightloss and put me up a few pounds..but it didn't..I actually lost 2 pounds that week..but I will never put myself through that again..mentally, physically and emotionally not good for me..
  • BritainPaige
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth when it comes to binges...usually its entire 1/2 gallons of ice cream.. in 1 or 2 sittings. The worst part is I've done it so many times it rarely makes me feel sick or even full! My most recent involved an entire box of debbie cakes. I'm still hopeful, I'm a healthy eater & full of nutrition knowledge..it's just breaking a cycle & learning to deal with all my emotions. Happy & sad, alike.

Keep your heads up everyone!
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    Most recent binge was a hungover trip to Mcds, I had a big tasty, mozzarella dippers, large fries and a CBO..
    Ate it in one sitting and then woke up and continued to eat like a monster for the rest of the day.
    DAMN YOU HANGOVERS AND YOUR JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS..

Pre diet I would literally finish up at the gym, head over to the supermarket and spend at least £20 on chocolate, crisps, cakes and sit in my bedroom and eat it..To be honest I probably could still do that now but the self disgust after puts me off!
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Texas State Fair.

Enough said.
  • worshiptheking148
    Options
    4 gallons of ice cream in one day........yeah i know , its true though, i was doing a type of diet, don't ask what it was.:grumble:
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    an entire Tombstone pizza!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    For as long as I can remember, I've kept binges at bay. Not typically a problem.

Today I'm BORED at work...bored eating is a no-no, but I did it anyway...

Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Muffin: 550 calories
    Mini bag of Fritos: 160 calories
    Fiber Oat and PB Bar - 140 Calories

All that was between 9 and 11am...
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Off the top of my head - a whole box of Reduced Fat Cheez-Its (can't stomach the whole fat ones).
    I've done that MANY times.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    2 packs of cigs and massive liquor at a burlesque show, not even 2 months after i stopped smoking too!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Food- A box and a half of jalapeno poppers, followed an hour later by 40 pizza rolls.

Alcohol- we started at about 9am on a friday on stand-down (vacation), stopped and went to bed Sunday around 7pm. Hawaii the liquor laws are odd, so when last call is 03:30AM, you can still go to restaurants and get served, the bars open back up around 8am... this is why I don't drink jaeger and red bull very much anymore.