DATE WITH TOM

Options

Replies

• marii92
    Options
    rofd, that'd make sense...I guess...I think...*shrugs
  • Nikki_Marz
    Options
    LMAO, this was one of the best threads I've read in a long time! Put a smile on my face even though the topic at hand isn't one to smile about...I struggled this week as it seems many have between it being still winter (and February) and dealing with TOM. He should be leaving tomorrow and March is just around the corner and I can't wait for both!:smile:
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If we had a "thread of the day" award around here, this one would win it.

"The baby is rooting," Sweet Jebus, I almost wet myself.
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    Ummm, can you tell me?? LOL

Battery Operated Boyfriend (vibrator)
  • jcarey101
    Options
    oh god that's funny!!!!! ( BOB!! - I dont think I can use that because I have a brother names Bob LOL0

As far as TOm, I never knew it as that but the my girlfriends and I call it Aunt Flo.............. LMAO OTF!!!!!

Anyone heard of Aunt Flo......
  • marii92
    Options
    ROFL, yes!!! My friends and I refer to it as Aunt Flo :laugh: Haha, but then I learned Aunt Erma from 'The I.T. Crowd' xD That episode was high-larious :P
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    oh god that's funny!!!!! ( BOB!! - I dont think I can use that because I have a brother names Bob LOL0

As far as TOm, I never knew it as that but the my girlfriends and I call it Aunt Flo.............. LMAO OTF!!!!!

Anyone heard of Aunt Flo......

I used to call it Aunt FLo...til I joined MFP!!!! LOL
  • karmasBFF
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So quite the opposite of BABY ON BOARD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    My kids can't figure out why i'm laughing so hard right now. :laugh: :happy:
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    My kids can't figure out why i'm laughing so hard right now. :laugh: :happy:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is fricking priceless!!!!!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    I think we scared the piano teacher away!!!! LMBO!!!!!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    The subject of this thread should be TOM AND BOB!!! 2 men; 1 girl; never a threesome!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I will never be able to look at a guy named BOB or TOM the same way again!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I will never be able to look at a guy named BOB or TOM the same way again!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh dear!! Lets just hope I dont succumb to pointing and laughing whenever I meet the next TOM or BOB!
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    We don't like when he comes, but cry when he doesn't!!! LMBO:) Something we just gotta deal with...MIDOL...:)
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    The subject of this thread should be TOM AND BOB!!! 2 men; 1 girl; never a threesome!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: quote of the day!
  • sportsqueen32
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is the funniest, most truthful thing I have heard in a long time. Absolutely fabulous!!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Argh, reading this thread brought the Curse down upon me early!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Amen for triple packing BC pills.