Things That Annoy Me!

Options

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    1. People that decide the smack-dab middle of the aisle in the grocery store is the PERFECT place to catch up with that old co-worker/friend/ex-whatever that they haven't seen in years. Um, hello - YOU'RE IN MY FREAKING WAY!!!!!!

2. Cold toilet seats. Brrrrr!

3. People that think all "reality" shows are actually real :huh:

4. Gum smackers

5. Pulpy OJ

6. Chicken :sick:

7. People that complain about how unhealthy they are and and don't understand why they have to take so many medications. Well, *maybe* if you didn't rely on fast food, processed crap and junk food to fuel your body you wouldn't have those problems. Just a thought. :explode:

Amen!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    When my boss ask me, "Are you busy?" Ummm..... What??? What kind of question is that for a boss to ask an employee??? Like I am going to say, "No, not at all, as a matter of fact I have been screwing around on myfitnesspal for the past, oh 3 hours."
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    People always telling me to "smile, its not so bad", really??? Must I walk around with a stupid grin on my face constantly just to prove to you that everything is ok in my life???? Just because I don't smile at everything does not mean that I am not happy in my own world!!! :happy:

I agree! I hate when people constantly ask "Is everything OK, you seem upset?" Just because I'm not smiling at the air. Maybe I'd smile if you open the conversation with "Hello" like a normal person.:wink:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    1. People that decide the smack-dab middle of the aisle in the grocery store is the PERFECT place to catch up with that old co-worker/friend/ex-whatever that they haven't seen in years. Um, hello - YOU'RE IN MY FREAKING WAY!!!!!!

How about the people who park the cart in the middle of the aisle and walk away! :explode: I mean, really????
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,712 Member
    Options
    When people vent about doing bad on their eating and say something like, "I tried to be good..." You have to choose to be good. You can't just try or hope that you'll be good and expect it to happen. To be clear, my issue isn't that people have bad days. It's when they try to mitigate it by saying they really tried. It's like they're saying it wasn't really their fault, or they just couldn't help it, and that's a mindset one has to overcome to be successful.

And the people with their grocery carts in the middle of the aisle annoy me too! :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    People that call a shopping cart a ''buggy''
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    At my job:

Just because I use the postage machine does not mean I know everything there is to know about postage....I do not work for the post office, hence why I am here, working for the same company you do, oh lovely coworker that insist on asking me all their postage questions......
  • Ashybeth
    Options
    The sounds people make when they eat. Now I love my mother to death, but she is the WORST!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Too much colgne/perfume

DRAMA Queens-grow up!

People walking on the road when there's a side walk

If you pick something up, put it back where it was!

People that tell me they can't run....well then walk! I do have a friend in a wheel chair -she has valid reason to make those statements I've yet to meet someone else who's said it that does.

I'll stop....for now!
  • Ashybeth
    Options
    People in general.

:laugh:

Ditto!:laugh:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    1. My Mom
    2. people who say they can't loss weight while eating sweets
    3. lazy people (there a differences of taking it easy a.k.a. being lazy and being lazy)

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    People who say they can't afford to eat right, but have the 900 channel cable package and eat fast food everyday. Ummmm.........?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

Sorry.

:tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    People in general.

:laugh:

Ditto!:laugh:

Yep. lol
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    People who don't let someone out in traffic after I let THEM out.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    People who don't use the turn lane, but rather just turn right from the main lane! I mean, isn't that the purpose of a "turn" lane! :explode:
    OMG I thought I was the only one who noticed when people do this!!!!! Thanks!

I'll have to agree with that. Yesterday some guy did that to me, I came within an inch of hitting his car, and I pulled up next to him at a stoplight and I had to fight the urge to pull him out of his car and beat the snot out of him.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    People that talk on speaker phone, do we really need to hear your whole conversation??? :explode:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    People at work who take credit for the work I have done! (happened to me yesterday!)
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    People that talk on speaker phone, do we really need to hear your whole conversation??? :explode:

I thought of this thread yesterday while walking to class and this chick was outside the door talking on the phone all loud and proud!

She even stayed in the hall to finish her loud convo after the Prof closed the door and started lecture. They were talking about getting their lashes done for the weekend. Then she walked in 5 minutes into the lecture.

Annoying.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options

I HATE that:mad: I have seriously thought about going around the office (after hours) and super-glueing all of the speaker phone buttons down. It's the worst when they are on hold with really bad music forever and they just have to make you suffer right along with them.