Things That Annoy Me!

Options

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Ewwww! That drives me nuts too:sick: I really hate the ones that take ALL the coffee and then leave it for someone else (usually me) to make.....lazy, good-for-nothing jerks!

Or leave the empty pot on the burner (with the burner ON... can you not see the RED LIGHT people?)... so the whole office then fills with that nasty smell (no windows to open here either).

I hate when people at work make coffee, but don't wash the pot first. I saw asomeone dump out left over coffee from Friday, on Monday, and not even rinse it out before reusing it.:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    That's trucker coffee :laugh:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ewwww! That drives me nuts too:sick: I really hate the ones that take ALL the coffee and then leave it for someone else (usually me) to make.....lazy, good-for-nothing jerks!

Or leave the empty pot on the burner (with the burner ON... can you not see the RED LIGHT people?)... so the whole office then fills with that nasty smell (no windows to open here either).

I hate when people at work make coffee, but don't wash the pot first. I saw asomeone dump out left over coffee from Friday, on Monday, and not even rinse it out before reusing it.:sick: :sick: :sick:

My boss wants to let you know you just decibed our guys here in the three statements above...HaHaHa:laugh:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    When there are coworkers friends that call them all the time at work, and you answer the phone and they automatically think that you would just love to talk to them too just because you work with whomever they are calling.... ummm.. I don't know you, and therefore really don't care to talk to you just because I answer the phone, just tell me who you want to talk to already!!!!!!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    People who check their phone for texts while talking to you. Number one pet peeve.! My own daughter does it.

I'm glad I am not dating in this day and age. I'm pretty sure I would just drive a date home the first time she texted someone. There is no reason why we have to be available 24/7 to all our friends and family.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    When there are coworkers friends that call them all the time at work, and you answer the phone and they automatically think that you would just love to talk to them too just because you work with whomever they are calling.... ummm.. I don't know you, and therefore really don't care to talk to you just because I answer the phone, just tell me who you want to talk to already!!!!!!

And then when they do tell you who they want to talk to and you say, hold please, then they say, oh, you don't want to talk to me anymore? What??? I DON'T KNOW YOU.....why such a stupid question, like I am going to say, no, not really, I have no desire to talk to you at all, I am simple answering the phone because it's my job, and btw, why do you insist on calling your friend at work anyway, they do have a cell phone.....Ahhhhhh!!!! k, I feel a little better now...
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    -When people complain about money for important things and then take lavish trips...my ex can't buy the kids deodorant, but flies 4-5 times a year to see his gf in Australia

-Shopping for clothes, they never fit right...I'm short and round and for some reason all "plus" size clothes are made for people who are 6' tall)

-When someone calls you on the phone and then spends the whole time talking to someone else at their house....call me when you're not busy
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    The existance of Taco Bell.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    1. Ringback tones.

2. Car stereos with the bass cranked to 11.

3. When people "borrow" my supplies at work (pens, sticky notes, calculator, etc.) and don't bother returning them, forcing me to hunt down the errant supplies instead of getting any work done.

4. The fact that my downstairs neighbor (I live in an apartment complex) HAS to have the closest open spot to our building, even though she NEVER LEAVES HER APARTMENT. When she DOES happen to leave, she makes her hubby (who is a maintenance guy for the complex) park his truck in "her" spot while she's gone to make sure no-one else can park there. This wouldn't be so bad, except that last spring break my husband actually got that spot, and we used my car while he was on break. After just a day or two of leaving his car there, someone (I wonder who??) left a lovely note demanding that we move the car immediately. Hm, who COULD that have been? :ohwell:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    1. When people eat poorly, gain weight, and then say they think it's probably water weight.

2. When people time and time again profess "I'm getting back on track today."
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    LOUD people....
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Nosey Co-workers.......mind your own business and get away from my desk!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I annoys me to the nth degree that every year when the charities are looking for clothing, toys, etc., they don't want you to bring in your used items. They want you to go out and buy brand new items.

Then, you take your used items to the Goodwill and they sell them to those in need.

This year when winter hits, I am going to throw my extra coats in the back seat and hand them out at freeway off-ramps.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I annoys me to the nth degree that every year when the charities are looking for clothing, toys, etc., they don't want you to bring in your used items. They want you to go out and buy brand new items.

Then, you take your used items to the Goodwill and they sell them to those in need.

This year when winter hits, I am going to throw my extra coats in the back seat and hand them out at freeway off-ramps.

That is awesome!! Hold your own coat drive :happy:

It annoys me when you tell a co-worker something 3 times in less than 5 minutes and then he gets annoyed when you finally snap at him the 4th time. Nevermind indeed! I'll show you nevermind . . . :smokin:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    nosey/ two faced co workers!:grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    When some one sends candy and chocolate to the office so they decided the cube right behind me would be the place to put it. Not only is it tempting to just turn around and grab it also opens up for people coming to my desk and talking.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Seeing dogs tethered in their yard day after day. If you don't have a fenced yard or the time to spend with your dog...DON"T GET A DOG!! :mad: Wow I do feel better now.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    Seeing dogs tethered in their yard day after day. If you don't have a fenced yard or the time to spend with your dog...DON"T GET A DOG!! :mad: Wow I do feel better now.
    I agree. Our next-door neighbors do that with their FOUR dogs. They don't even let them in at night when they're home. It's heartbreaking.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    parents of very overweight children who say 'they eat really healthy food in small portions, don't eat junk and do loads of exercise' doh...hello....so be honest with yourself, but also be honest with your child, NOBODY gets overweight if they don't put in more in calories than they take out in exercise. It is NOT cruel to want your child to be healthy. Give your head a shake!!!!

(I work in school nursing and this really pisses me off, we get it ALL the time, I don't think I have met a fat kid who eats at McDonalds or drinks coke or does little or no exercise)
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    parents of very overweight children who say 'they eat really healthy food in small portions, don't eat junk and do loads of exercise' doh...hello....so be honest with yourself, but also be honest with your child, NOBODY gets overweight if they don't put in more in calories than they take out in exercise. It is NOT cruel to want your child to be healthy. Give your head a shake!!!!

(I work in school nursing and this really pisses me off, we get it ALL the time, I don't think I have met a fat kid who eats at McDonalds or drinks coke or does little or no exercise)

What annoys me even more is when people feed their kids fast foods and all processed foods with no fresh fruits or veggies, but they say the kid is healthy because the kid is not overweight. I tend to notice that these are the same people who don't go in for regular check ups because they "feel' fine or the kids seems healthy. But they have a cold every month, asthma, always tired, can't climb the stairs, and the kids always have a runny nose. I fail to see the logic there.