Metalheads...come to me.

Options

Replies

• bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    aha u are my people! \m/ i'll come back later to talk shop....
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    aha u are my people! \m/ i'll come back later to talk shop....

Ain't it the truth-wherever you are in the world, when you find metal people you find family. Up the Irons!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    \m/
  • rfrescas
    Options
    Cool! Old skool metal head here (iron maiden to pantera to tool). Im diggin me some stoner rock nowadays.
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I realize I forgot to say which metal bands I'm into. Well, here's a little list.

Metallica
    Slayer
    Dethklok(yes, it's a cartoon band, but it's still fun to listen to)
    Jack Off Jill
    Kittie(the old stuff)
    Lacuna Coil
    Tool

YES KITTIE!! I saw them a few years ago and got a picture with Morgan Lander. They only played stuff off the new album though. Kinda disappointing.
  • KFilthy
    KFilthy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cool! Old skool metal head here (iron maiden to pantera to tool). Im diggin me some stoner rock nowadays.

Stoner rock eh? Like Acid Bath/Agents of Oblivion/Eyehategod kinda stuff?
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Love Metal!

Anyone here a Devin Townsend fan? Seen him live twice when he's came to Australia!

He's a strapping young lad.....lol
  • tniemeyer
    tniemeyer Posts: 321
    Options
    At my wedding, when my husband and I were introduced as Mr and Mrs, we walked into the reception to Raining Blood by Slayer.

Ok...that is Freakin Awesome!
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Pandora = As I Lay Dying, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Hatebreed, Pantera (gotta love my homeboys), among others. Feel free to add \m/ ^ _ ^ \m/
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I totally thought your post said meathead at first lol..
  • riotnote
    Options
    I thought it was kind of funny that this is the first thread I saw as I listen to Chelsea Grin
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    ministry, revolting *kitten*, pantera, white zombie, primus, slayer, SOD, faith no more, fantomas, puya, sepultura, helmet, corosion of conformity, dr know, warbringer, mr bungle, early metalica, megadeath, alien sex fiend, nine inch nails, anthrax, the list goes on but i always hop genres...
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    oooh oooh pick me :)
  • jasonmcroy
    Options
    My first time looking through the threads and saw this one near the top! Awesome!

Old time metalhead here. Started when I was 13 with Iron Maiden class, then onward from there. Currently listening to Slacker radio mix of Slayer, Decide, Sepultura, Meshuggaha, Prong and the like.

I also love to through in some old school punk with Suicidal Tendencies, Black Flag, Misfits, Dead Kennedys, etc.

Great to see so many people with similar interests!
  • VinnyI82
    VinnyI82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If there are any of you in here.. I think it'd be nice to meet some fellow metalheads who also enjoy working out :)

Pantera and Lamb of God dominate my ipod. Other stuff thrown in there as well.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Definitelyyyyy me but I'm also really into industrial and a lot of random metal sub-genres. Dagoba, Motograter, Ill Nino, Crossbreed, Hatebreed, Chimaira, Lollipop Lust Kill, Cradle of Filth, Velvet Acid Christ (totally not metal, but still good!), Psyclon Nine etc etc etc. My mind is drawing a blank currently and I can only seem to list the more 'popular' ones lol
  • raj83168
    Options
    used to listen to morbid angel, type O negative, pantera, sepultura, dimmu borgir when i hit puberty
  • rfrescas
    Options
    Orange Goblin started it for me along with sasquatch, high on fire, the sword, wofat, stone ax. I'll have to check out some of those you mentioned. Rock on!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    If there are any of you in here.. I think it'd be nice to meet some fellow metalheads who also enjoy working out :)

Pantera and Lamb of God dominate my ipod. Other stuff thrown in there as well.

Ah yes, can forget the LoG. Since I have lived in Richmond, VA all of my life, I've had the pleasure of seeing them live about ten times...back when their shows only cost about $5 to get into. O_O
  • riotnote
    Options
    I'n reply to that one guy, Alien Sex Fiend are so fetch