Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    LOVE this group - you guys are awesome! Pick me, pick me! I wanna join! ;P
    Seriously though, I could use some good motivators. I have a few MFP friends and they are great... but I need some honest, funny people to help me through this journey. Second time around for me too - lost weight @ 6months ago, gained it back. Hoping this time will be different!!

Add me at your own risk...*warning* I come with potty mouth.
  • Maris82
    Maris82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A superhero outfit to workout!? I am IN!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    i really want a ninja outfit ....i wanna be a ninja superhero with smart *kitten* attitude! May i join also?
  • erinpaige67
    Options
    Count me in Capt'n!!!!
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Lov'it. Can I join the funniest motivation group! I like the idea of revenge (no previous MFP acount but lot of lost-gain all the lost since years!!!!)
    It's definitly time to kick the butt of all what maintain me in that position! New change and definitely changed!

Wouhou!!!! Like you guys! I'm eligible??? :flowerforyou:
  • When you pick a name you should make a group so we can keep track of each other.

Awesome idea!

I'll definitely do that.

How do you make a group by the way? (asking for a friend...)

Copy and save 3 of the names of people in this chat thread then go to groups and add group, fill out the info and you have to invite 3 people but luckly you already copied and saved 3 names for you to add!
    Then post on this thread the name of the group so we can all join =))
  • Needs a funny, whitty, honest group name. hummmmmmmmm ......
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too. I would be a hell of a lot further along if I hadn't given in to my whiny wimp last winter!
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    please add me.....:) i need some support...and im not talking just in my bra! :blushing:
  • scarlette_wings
    scarlette_wings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I havent deleted my account but I stopped and started! Count me in lets do this together!
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just posted on the message board yesterday about having support & at the point of NOT wanting to give up any more. I have had a MFP account for awhile now & dropped the ball everytime Ive gotten discouraged. I have a long way to go so definitly add me & we can encourage each other as we kick some fats azz :-)
  • LOVE this group - you guys are awesome! Pick me, pick me! I wanna join! ;P
    Seriously though, I could use some good motivators. I have a few MFP friends and they are great... but I need some honest, funny people to help me through this journey. Second time around for me too - lost weight @ 6months ago, gained it back. Hoping this time will be different!!

Stop hoping. Start believing, 'cause this time IS going to be different.

I CHOOSE YOU!
  • LOVE this group - you guys are awesome! Pick me, pick me! I wanna join! ;P

Add me at your own risk...*warning* I come with potty mouth.

The cat speaks truth!
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love the groups that I'm in, always willing to check on other groups. They are so empowering and positive!

How about naming the group "Leftovers", sorry I'm hungry for brunch :ohwell:

If you get the group set up, can you invite me? I would love to check it out.

Have a great weekend all!!

Kathy
  • i really want a ninja outfit ....i wanna be a ninja superhero with smart *kitten* attitude! May i join also?

You had me at ninja!
  • mwing0327
    Options
    Like many of us, I've dieted on and off. Sometimes maintaining it for awhile but always wind right back up again. This time I'm not doing one of these fad diets like Weight Watchers or South Beach where I'm not learning how to eat everyday in real life. I've gotta learn how to make the right choices, even when I go out to dinner (which my husband and I do once a week), go to parties, or on holidays.

I love the enthusiasm from everyone and I'd love to have you as friends and be a member of a group! Thanks for inspiring me today :-)

Lov'it. Can I join the funniest motivation group! I like the idea of revenge (no previous MFP acount but lot of lost-gain all the lost since years!!!!)
    It's definitly time to kick the butt of all what maintain me in that position! New change and definitely changed!

Wouhou!!!! Like you guys! I'm eligible??? :flowerforyou:

You get to join!

YOU get to join!

YOU GET TO JOIN!

YOU ALL GET TO JOIN!
  • Count me in, too. I would be a hell of a lot further along if I hadn't given in to my whiny wimp last winter!

I hate your whiny wimp! Your whiny wimp SUCKS.

You, on the other hand, RULE.
  • Needs a funny, whitty, honest group name. hummmmmmmmm ......

Instead of X Men

WE CAN BE THE XL-MEN ha..
  • please add me.....:) i need some support...and im not talking just in my bra! :blushing:

Hahahaha