will this mission include scoring with lots of hot chicks
  • mandib06
    mandib06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!!!
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    this is my second time using this site properly, too! I haven't deleted my account, but re-set all my achievements and stuff after I had lost weight, then put some back on. I really need support and motivation and lots of contact I used to have are goneburger! I am up for a challenge, lets doooooooo it!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Totally in! Got 70 lbs to go and need all the support I can get!
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This sounds like the group for me!!! I definitely want in. Have decided upon a group name yet?
    How about:

B-butt kicking
    A-avenging
    B-bombshells
    E-exuding
    S-sexiness

Love it!!! I want to join too!!!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with you defiantly! I feel the same way about photos...I honestly try to find a way to mess them up so they don't use pictures I'm in :/

Hide no more! Things are about to change.

I'm ready for the change! =)
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    sounds like we need a name

I like it! I like it!

Or "Mission Slimpossible"

The possibilities are endless!

We should totally wear capes when we exercise.

Should have read everything before i posted! Great minds and all...
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This thread is great, can't wait til the actual group is up and running!

I would love to join as well!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    On Board! I need someone that will not only encourage me but also say ""REALLY??!!" you ate that for dinner or where are your exercises"

I need this too! Where do I sign up??
  • penne356
    Options
    I need this group! Count me in. I lost 60 pounds. Looked awesome. Went off the track. Gained 20 back. *curls up in a corner and sobs* Sigh.
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. I think I must have burned 1000 calories laughing from reading all the hilarious posts! And oh, by the way, I've got many capes and am ready to suit up! Love the group name MISSION: THINpossible!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I think you need a Hispanic in your team for diversity, you don't want the fitness & health police all up in your wah-hoo for negligence!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Quote:
    "How do you make a group by the way? (asking for a friend...)"

Will be happy to help!
  • It's so nice to have a friendly environment like this :) I think we can all do it! One thing that helps me is having a goal sheet! My goals are lose 5 lbs and get so and so reward for it :) For example when I lose the 3.5 out of my 5 lbs for this goal my boyfriend is going to buy me some cool socks ;D When I reach 170 lbs we'll go to treego and so on. It really helps to keep me motivated when I don't want to be. If you guys enjoy having a reward I highly suggest it! I find I work harder for my goals this way :)

I actually created myself a reward table yesterday! Great idea and I highly recommend it too!

What did you put in it, just out of curiosity? And that could be a thread in our group....what is YOUR reward?

Well I like to read a lot so for every lb i lose, I get a new book.
  • Yes...this is awesome...I can use all the input I can get! Just joined at the suggestion of some young ladies at work!
    I am having a tough time making food choice decisions! I KNOW that I will get so tired of salads I will want to quit! ::frown:

Join our army and you shall triumph!!
  • will this mission include scoring with lots of hot chicks

Hot chicks with SUPERPOWERS!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I think you need a Hispanic in your team for diversity, you don't want the fitness & health police all up in your wah-hoo for negligence!

Wow they check wah-hoos????? Damn!!! Better come on board!
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOL Love it! Count me in!
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    ok...I want to be a super hero too :blushing: LETS DO THIS :bigsmile:
  • Ok guys, join the group: Mission: THINpossible

It's the newest group so should be easy to find!