Matching Underwear

_Elemenopee_
_Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
So ladies, do you wear matching bra/panty sets:

Every day, special occasions, rarely or never?

Where's your favorite place to shop for these items and do you tend to spend a lot or just buy the Hanes/Jockey 6pack from Target? :laugh:

I'm actually really interested since I feel like a frumpy old lady and I'd like to maybe pay a little more attention to myself since I'm feeling better about how I look in these items :smooched:

No, I will NOT be posting pictures of myself in said items....settle down, boys!

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    my bra and undies may not match 100%, but they coordinate well....the guy i sleep with doesn't seem to mind if they don't match....he makes sure they aren't on long enough....lol
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    yes I match....almost all the time...

it takes a severe undie drought for me to not match...

but then again, I buy all the same colors, different cuts, blues, purples, pinks, whites and blacks...

so each bra has about 6-7 undies that will match with them.....

settle down boys...no pics....just no...

i have a lingerie addiction, so you could say yes I spend a LOT.
  • mine matches my heels..

uh.. wait.. no it doesnt..
  • maybe every once in a while...I don't have time to match my undies. just wear whats cute and comfy.
    &yes I totally buy the cheap six pack from traget :wink:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I do, every time.
    Thats one of the things I am OCD with.
  • _Elemenopee_
    That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.

OMG I totally do this every morning..lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I wear whatever is clean... I don't have patience for that and guys do not notice.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Almost never. But since most of what I own and wear is black, it sometimes looks like a match even if it's not a set....
  • _Elemenopee_
    Almost never. But since most of what I own and wear is black, it sometimes looks like a match even if it's not a set....

Are you wearing black today? I am...hey look at that, I match today..LOL
  • Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!
  • That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.

this lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Neverrrr lol unless they both happen to be black or something..
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    I most only wear black.... So they all match! But yeah, I do buy matching sets... The "ladies" like to be wrapped in pretty lacy things....
  • _Elemenopee_
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

I actually LOVE the VS cotton bikinis. Whenever they had those 5 for $20 sales I used to buy like 20 pair. Haven't bought anything there in many years though. I really need to go shopping.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Do guys notice this?

I never used to match, but one of my friends told me that buying new underwear is critical for the newly single, so now I have all sorts of matching stuff. It does make me feel more fashionable. I do a lot of my shopping on Hautelook and Rue La La, so I just waited until there was a sale. I got lucky with Cosabella.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

No actually is not that expenive, because their stuff lasts forever.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    I don't wear pants so I guess my bra matches itself!

martyx
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member

OMG I totally do this every morning..lol

Haha...this is me too! The only time I worry about matching anything is when I'm feeling sassy....which sure as heck isnt every day! LOL. And I have stuff from VS but I also have stuff from Target. The Target stuff is just as good.
  • Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

yes.. but this is a credit card payment im down to pay.. cause its a win win!
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    I only buy underthings that fit smoothly and will not show under my clothes. So everything is either beige or black, and I choose what to wear based on what my outfit is.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    but then again, I buy all the same colors, different cuts, blues, purples, pinks, whites and blacks...

so each bra has about 6-7 undies that will match with them.....

Pretty much this. Different cuts of jewel colored undies + black, white, red, pinks. VS on sale is what I mostly wear.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Raaaarely. My fiance never leaves them on that long anyways and even when they do match, he doesn't seem to notice.

Edit to add to the second part of the question: VS is all I wear.
  • There is nothing sexier than a well matched bra and panty set. :flowerforyou:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    mine seldom match
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    underwear? um...I only wear underwear so I can take pictures of my *kitten*...seriously? you guys wear underwear? no really I want to know.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member

No actually is not that expenive, because their stuff lasts forever.

I agree...I only buy my bras and panties there cause I know they'll last forever. I have some older bras that I use when working out that have lasted me over 5 years do definitely worth the money.

I match most of the time, I hat when they don't match
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    I used to go with matching and the same colour as blouse/top I was wearing, yup, same colour from the skin out! Then I moved out from my parents' house, bought my own home and got the bills that go with it, now if they match it's a fluke, mind you, most panties have Elmo on them.... perhaps once I make my goal weight I will treat myself to a matching set of adult undies!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Match? Never.....coordinate? About 75% of the time.

I'm single....no one's gonna see if I'm wearing yellow polka dots and zebra print but me.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I think this thread would be better with pictures.