Matching Underwear

Options

Replies

• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Only when I think there's a good chance I'm a get some.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    So ladies, do you wear matching bra/panty sets:

Every day, special occasions, rarely or never?

-Never, unless it's white panties and a white sports bra... I actually don't have any matching "sets"

Where's your favorite place to shop for these items and do you tend to spend a lot or just buy the Hanes/Jockey 6pack from Target?

-WALMART! lmao
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I lost a bunch of weight while I was off work having multiple surgeries last winter, and pretty much laid around the hospital/house in my nightgown (ugh). When it was time to go back to work, my under-duds were all too big. I figured since I was buying all new I would splurge. I bought pretty new bras, and 3 pairs of panties to go with each bra (some matching, some coordinating). I live a mile away from an outlet mall with Bali and Vanity Fair stores, so it wasn't that expensive. So, to sum it up, yes I wear matching underwear pretty much all the time.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Rarely.. VS is way to expensive to buy matching everything.. I would be broke racking up that credit card payment!

No actually is not that expenive, because their stuff lasts forever.

I agree...I only buy my bras and panties there cause I know they'll last forever. I have some older bras that I use when working out that have lasted me over 5 years do definitely worth the money.

I match most of the time, I hat when they don't match

I only use VS and only go there once a year. I never spend more than $150.
    Like today I am wearing a pair I bought maybe 4 years ago, but they still are in awesome shape. I guess when you have all colors you never wear them too often, therefore they last forever. I would never go anywhere else.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Do guys notice this?

Look at the guys shoes. If the guy has shoe sense, he notices.

Duly noted. :happy:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Meh, it's just going to get taken off either way. He's not going to be looking at it long enough to care.

My bra's are all solid colors so they pretty much go with anything anyway.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    No, I will NOT be posting pictures of myself in said items....settle down, boys!

Came here for pics....Leaving very disappointed!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ……I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.

Granny drawz make me feel uber sexy. Especially in the office :blushing:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    www.fredericks.com

Yup, this! They're the only place with pretty and affordable bras in my size.

I try to match most days.
  • embercakez
    Options
    From a male perspective I prefer a woman to always be wearing a matching bra and panties, shows a woman thinks about her appearance, even though majority of the time it's not on display. I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.
    From a womans persepective I prefer if mean would keep their pie holes shut. I feel sexy regardless of the kind of underware I am wearing. but thanks.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Because I was VERY funny about my clothes I do notice. I can just about tell when women are wearing something they see as sexy or frumpy in the way they carry themselves. I enjoy bra and panties that could be a match even if they are not. If I see a yellow and black zebra bra with purple and red panties I would start to think "this must have been all that was clean". maybe I am judgemental/OCD but I wasnted to answer your question with honesty. BTW, I am older and not in as big of a hurry to get the under garments on the floor. Enjoy the journey not just the destination.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I generally match most days. There may be a shade difference here and there but match for the most part.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    mine never match, i get my bras and underwear from the kid's section lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective I prefer a woman to always be wearing a matching bra and panties, shows a woman thinks about her appearance, even though majority of the time it's not on display. I also believe that wearing a sexy underwear set makes a woman feel sexy.

I'm going to disagree. I believe by the time I get to see the matching bra and panties, it's at the point that I want those on the floor just like the rest of the cloths. Matching doesn't do me any good.

I don't think about my underwear, I just grab what's clean...why should I expect more from her?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    The only time I match is purely by accident. But then again....most of my items are the same colors so accidental matching happens quite often. I usually stick to nude or black. I have a few animal print items and some hot pink for special occasions. I get everything at VS. When they have their sales I rack up!
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    I wear matching bra, panties when i KNOW someone will see it. lol.
    otherwise its what is comfy and clean and goes with what im wearing for the day!

:)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Mine don't match. I have probably 4 pairs of undies for every bra I own. A variety, too.....Hanes are SO comfy! (it's always about comfort for me!)
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Every time I wear a matching set, my husband takes them off within 5 minutes he see's them. :devil:

If I want to get some stuff done, I have to wear regular old panties and bras.

I just bought 2 pairs of matching panties and bras just because they are fun to have. I buy them wherever....Victoria's secret or Penny's, mostly....sometimes online.
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Usually they somewhat match. ;/
    I don't bother with the whole BABAM WHOA SEXY BLACK LACE ON TOP AND BOTTOM PERFECT COMBO unless either a) I feel like it or b) I am trying to impress the boytoy.
    C:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am happy to find underwear that fits first thing in the morning.

I have spent a small fortune on underwear over the last year, but I keep growing out of it. Having recently dropped another bra cup size, I currently on have 3 bras that fit me properly, and 2 others i can just about get away with wearing.