Matching Underwear

Options

Replies

• ukstarlight05
    Options
    I have worked at VS for 6 years, and - like almost all of my friends there - never match. Unless it's a black day, because I have a lot of black lol. I will match for special occasions or for fun - like my Packer green bra and panties ;)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Nope I don't match them. I can't usually find matching sets that will fit me. Typically the bra won't come in my size. If I find matching sets on EBay the sizes are off for me, the bra fits but the panties are too big...or vise versa.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Always matching bra and panties.. I'll also go by what I'm wearing.. like lacy boy shorts w a dress just incase its windy I don't want everyone to see my everything ;) or if it's the weekend/or date night it'll be a lil more racy than going to work :happy:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That requires money. I select my under garments based off of 1, whether or not you can see the colors or lines through my clothing and 2, what's clean.

This! I'd love to coordinate, but I just don't. Especially since I buy my bras and most of my undies from VS (VS is the only brand that carries sexy bras in my size.)
  • Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yea.. my bra and panties HAVE to match. And I usually match them to what I am wearing as well.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    lacy boy shorts

See, she gets it. :smokin:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I rarely try that hard. its just underwears! dont get me wrong I like lingerie and cute panties but idc if I match everyday. Obviously every once in a while I jazz it up for my boyfriend but he really doesnt care that much and im just gonna take it off anyways. I feel like its a waste of money.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "sets" but I do color-coordinate 99.9% of the time. My mother demanded it. She's a nurse and is all about the "What if you're in an accident?!?" My response has always been, "If I'm in an accident and at the point where they're having to cut my clothes off, I would hope they have other things on their mind than whether or not my underwear matches!" But yes, I do tend to make sure they match most days, just not for that reason. I like feeling like I have on an entire outfit, and will often try to match my blouse as well. Sometimes my heels, too - especially if I'm going to see my boyfriend! :wink:

I had to go to the hospital once. It was in August. I was wearing a flower Hawaiian shirt, (blue, fuchsia, etc) and I had grabbed Christmas socks, black with green christmas trees because all the plain ones were dirty. I had a good laugh with the doctor who took care of me. I told her at least my underwear is clean.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I may have to get a part time job at VS just so I can afford an entire new drawer full of pretty undergarments...This must happen.
  • French_Hater
    Options
    I think this thread would be better with pictures.

you would too you sick freak
  • Exhalt
    Exhalt Posts: 41
    Options
    Usually nothing on me matches.
    Todays selection is purple underwear, black bra, blue jeans and a grey shirt. This is the closest I have come to matching in a looooong time.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I do not match every day. I try to match on special occasions, date nights, or on the days I just want to feel extra sexy….and yes it does help!!!!! I have over 100 pair of panties so I just stick to solid bras…makes it easier!! ;)
  • farfoorah
    farfoorah Posts: 168
    Options
    Yoovie you sexy *****....I feel to give you a zerber....=O)

On topic, don't care to match...it happens or it doesn't!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I don't wear underwear so I don't have to match anything. lol
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Only special occasions. Well, except for solid black and solid black, which I guess happens pretty often by default.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I may have to get a part time job at VS just so I can afford an entire new drawer full of pretty undergarments...This must happen.

I used to work full time for VS.... my collection got a little out of control haha
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I match, or at least have cute color combinations that go well together! :)
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    No I rarely do...I don't like the matchy matchy look
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have huge boobs so matching sets are always super expensive. One of my goals is to be able to fit into a more standard size so I can take advantage of all the great underwear available that's pretty and cheap :D

Yeah. I was thinking, my bras are so expensive (like $60-$80) that I only have 3. Black, tan, and purple. I match the best I can but my panty selection has a lot more variety to it. I end up wearing the tan bra a lot and the purple rarely.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Never, i don't have time for that fk shyt.
    I did tell myself i would try to be stupid and waste time and money on that fkshyt as reward for getting skinny. Yah for me that doesn't appear to be a near future chore.