Replies

• erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • laurenjaderhodes
    laurenjaderhodes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    its great to see the change you look happier & you look lovely :)
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options

EXACTLY! + depression.... it was hard but worth it! :) thanks.

Depression is partially how I got where I'm at today! You look good, just don't go too far. :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    That's wonderful; you did so well. Being that you are only 5'2, I think it's an okay weight because, hey, as long as you're healthy :) Woo Woo

Aw thank you :)
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A great example of hard work and dedication!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Awesome.

Are you pregnant? Not sure what happened to the other thread.

Thanks! Gonna know it on Wednesday. You can take a look into my pictures for a belly picture :P
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Amazing!! Its good that you want to gain a little too, you are an inspiration, maybe you lost too much but s#it happens!!! and at least you arent going to stay that weight and you WANT to gain!, you still inspire me! no matter what, i have 102 lbs to lose and would love to know how long it took you? I know it is not going to happen overnight :) either way, Congrats!! and Good luck :)

Thaaaaks! :) so sweet.
    It took me almost 3 years to lose 100lbs!
    Good luck and feel free to add me or msg me anytime :) x
  • crystelnicole
    Options

EXACTLY! + depression.... it was hard but worth it! :) thanks.

Depression is partially how I got where I'm at today! You look good, just don't go too far. :)

It's hard! Thanks :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    its great to see the change you look happier & you look lovely :)

Thank you :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    amazing

thanks!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    oh my god, I had to look twice at this :O

So great, amazing, just stunning :D

ahahaha I know right?
    thaaanks :)
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    A great example of hard work and dedication!

aw so sweet :) thanks!
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How ddi you lose all your weight? Just to think your only half the person (size wise) you were before is incredible.
    Also, what made you 'change your mind' and start your journey??

You look great, btw.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Red bracelet definately means Ana, Mia. For young girls this is a status. I understand the need for weight loss, but I think you have taken it too far. Hopefully you are not following the movement Thinspo or logging onto Pretty Thin. I do know about this but I had a daughter that took weight loss to the extreme and she definately wore the red bracelet with a dragon fly.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    Red bracelet definately means Ana, Mia. For young girls this is a status. I understand the need for weight loss, but I think you have taken it too far. Hopefully you are not following the movement Thinspo or logging onto Pretty Thin. I do know about this but I had a daughter that took weight loss to the extreme and she definately wore the red bracelet with a dragon fly.

My bracelet is pink and it's for breast cancer...
    41783_158851180811209_1655_n.jpg
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    How ddi you lose all your weight? Just to think your only half the person (size wise) you were before is incredible.
    Also, what made you 'change your mind' and start your journey??

You look great, btw.

I've been bullied all my life so..
    Just healthy food choices and working out for at least 1 hour/6x a week. :)
    Thanks!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I apologize.
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    I apologize.

That's fine. ;)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    First I think youve done amazing to lose so much weight!!

Im on the bandwagon that your too skinny now though, i understand its hard if you've been bullied for being overweight so now your like "in your faces bullies". Dont worry about putting back on a few pounds you will still look great and not fat in the slightest. Your too cute!
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    First I think youve done amazing to lose so much weight!!

Im on the bandwagon that your too skinny now though, i understand its hard if you've been bullied for being overweight so now your like "in your faces bullies". Dont worry about putting back on a few pounds you will still look great and not fat in the slightest. Your too cute!

It made me smile ''you're too cute'' ahah aw thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!