Women, lets have a talk... a really "personal" talk

Options
kmarie0614
kmarie0614 Posts: 102 Member
Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm just thanking god this isn't an issue at my gym/anywhere I've ever been.....
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Lol. Awesome. Just awesome.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahaha..... well said, love your wit. I'm also really glad this isn't me:)
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ^^ IA - and it leaves me wondering what kind of gym you've been frequenting...o.O
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    You go away. :angry:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Not an issue at my gym - but if it was I would not go in the locker room at all
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOL I think I got my workout in today from just laughin
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You have issues. I might be oblivious but I never smelled another woman vagina....well there was that time in college......
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    You have issues. I might be oblivious but I never smelled another woman vagina....well there was that time in college......

HA!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have never been close enough to a womans vagina to smell the odor. So my dear need to worry about yourself.

And that includes my "experimenting" phase.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Wow.

This thread was not even ON my MFP Bingo card.

Cinderella story comes outta nowhere to win it all, you gotta love that.
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    1) maybe those women don't give a **** what men like
    2) it's a gym. maybe it's sweat you're smelling.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Well da** what gym do you do to? ROFL. I have yet to see any naked women in the locker room where I attend. Everything you are speaking of is crazy. Where do you go? :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    My advice...
    1) Women just because summer is over does not mean its time to grow your own fur coat. Shave, cover it up, i don't really care just keep it hidden.

People can groom their body hair however they want. What you think is attractive is not attractive to others. If it bothers you, look at the ground until you reach your locker.
    2) Okay this is simple. Feet... take care of them crusty, unkept feet... is gross. Spend 30 bucks, get that s*** professionally taken care of... then buy yourself a foot scrubber, nail polish, and some skin clippers and keep your feet looking decent. Men don't like f**ked up feet, period.

I don't care for my feet for men but I do agree to keep them clean. It is basic hygiene.
    3) Okay, if I have to pick one topic that drives me nuts, it's this. Please wash yourself. There is nothing more unappealing than vag odor. There is no shame in using feminine washes, that's what they are made for. PH balanced and all. Just because girls buy feminine wash doesn't tell the world that your having issues... and for on the go, try feminine wipes. I promise that buying a bottle of soap is a lot less embarrassing than having "that" odor following you all day. Not that I go looking for these things, but some women are so bad I can't even think about using the restroom after you. And intimacy? Forget about it, that is sure to kill the mood and possibly the relationship. And as a side note,,,just because your legs are closed... doesn't mean we can't smell it. Just saying.

1) Feminine washes are not good. Your vagina is basically "self-cleaning." Feminine washes mess up the PH of your vagina and that can actually lead to infections and irritation. If you want to clean your vulva (if you don't know, your vagina is the opening that your menstrual blood comes out of, you give birth out of, etc. Your vulva is the whole area - labia, *kitten*, vagina, etc.), soap and water on a washcloth will do the trick. Everyone should use soap and water to clean their body on a regular basis.

ETA - A good point people are making - it is a GYM. You go there to sweat. You are going to smell things you might not want to sell. Work out outside or at your own home if it bothers you too much.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    new product line at gag store: "from the makers of the fart bomb, we now bring you Vag Napalm! Annihilate your friends with our new scent that has been fortified with aged oils derived from rotting carcasses and..."
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You cant smell another womens vag unless your close enough, so sorry to say ...might need to take your own advice and go buy some wash!

Oh btw

No need to be embarassed
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think perhaps someone spent too much time on the heavy weights today!:smile:
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    OMG gross! I am happy this isn't a problem at my gym! I'm a nurse so I am used to all kinds of smells, but when I am not in the hospital...I don't want to continue to smell...anything...lol
This discussion has been closed.