GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Between Ecto and Meso.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I like whatever Marc Fitt is, would he be meso? He's super hot, omg <3

9fuxqp.png

im not gay(not that there's anything wrong with that) but I think it moved.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I like whatever Marc Fitt is, would he be meso? He's super hot, omg <3

9fuxqp.png

im not gay(not that there's anything wrong with that) but I think it moved.

It did! :P
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband is a "meso" and he's absolutely beautiful. His back and chest and arms and legs and butt and EVERYTHING are so yummy! There are good looking guys in all body types, but I personally prefer MY man. I prefer fit over flabby, but I don't need him to be perfect. :love:
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Endo for me! I like big men - they don't have to be in shape. Actually, I'm attracted to naturally thick, beefy, chubby goes. I like big, hard bellies with strong arms. And hair. . .If I were a gay man I'd be into bears all the way.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Jesus ****ing Christ...have any of you actually read the typing study that this whole thing is based on, or are you just rehashing tired and disproven **** from the internet?
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    Since I'm tall I like my guys bigger so I will feel more feminine. But my hubby is on the thinner side and only 2 inches taller and he does just fine..
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Jesus ****ing Christ...have any of you actually read the typing study that this whole thing is based on, or are you just rehashing tired and disproven **** from the internet?
    Um... The "science" of having an opinion regarding what they find attractive?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    Um... The "science" of having an opinion regarding what they find attractive?

No, the science behind the entire typing garbage. The reason I get so irritable about the whole meso/ecto/endo is because people bandy this **** around without the sightest clue what any of it really means, or having any clue as to why it's complete and utter horse**** to try to fit any individual into a typing category. This **** becoming so prevalent is one of the reasons I'd like to see Rippetoe thrown off of a cliff.

First, lmost no individual fits into any of the three categories with more than roughly 40% of attributes. That's not even a sizeable majority, when you consider that an even split would be 33.33333%. It's always a split between the three in some form, often closer to even than most people realize. Yet, the BB.com and Rippetoe marks will swear up and down that you must be one of the three.

Second, the study was done on nearly average human bodies in the 1930s, and as such, holds no water when held up to modern bodybuilders.

Lastly, the descriptions that you have listed for each body type is only about 50% of the actual attributes allotted to each type, and as such, is missing a lot of data.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    No, the science behind the entire typing garbage. The reason I get so irritable about the whole meso/ecto/endo is because people bandy this **** around without the sightest clue what any of it really means, or having any clue as to why it's complete and utter horse**** to try to fit any individual into a typing category. This **** becoming so prevalent is one of the reasons I'd like to see Rippetoe thrown off of a cliff.
    Neat. That has nothing to do with the premise of the string.
    First, lmost no individual fits into any of the three categories with more than roughly 40% of attributes. That's not even a sizeable majority, when you consider that an even split would be 33.33333%. It's always a split between the three in some form, often closer to even than most people realize. Yet, the BB.com and Rippetoe marks will swear up and down that you must be one of the three.
    Second, the study was done on nearly average human bodies in the 1930s, and as such, holds no water when held up to modern bodybuilders.
    Lastly, the descriptions that you have listed for each body type is only about 50% of the actual attributes allotted to each type, and as such, is missing a lot of data.
    Probably because that has nothing to do with the premise of the string.

I'm going to skip to the end, before you continue on your erroneous tirade... go read.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776846-ok-boys-i-ve-proven-that-they-like-you
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I don't like any of these pictures, so I guess IDK what body type I like, but I can tell you I like em a little chunky. I'm not a fan of a ton of muscle, although I do like a guy with strong arms. :heart:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

I agree with almost everything you said but have to ask...

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-10.jpg

:happy:
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I want a meso body...
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of big endo guys that are fit. They are big and strong, and I love big strong men. I'm not so into the lean chiseled look, but most of my friends are.

I always thought The Rock was sexy as hell

the_rock_wwe_raw_sunglasses_01_1316213648.jpg

MMMMMMMMM The Rock! Can I like them all????????:love:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    I'll concede that my points have little to do with the premise, however they have everything to do with the basis. Intentions mean nothing if the methodology is flawed. This is important, because according to your topic that you linked, you made this post with the intention of proving something.

Honestly, I assumed it to be exactly what it was intended to be when I first started reading. However, after reading the fifteenth "my boyfriend/husband/friend/I is/am an ecto/endo/meso" post, I got irritated. It's just another example among millions of people assuming things, and having no real base of understanding for the things they are saying.

I should be used to it by now, after a decade and a half on the internet. I suppose I just expect better of people.
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Meso for me
  • enigmachik
    Options
    I like ectos. I suppose that is partly because I'm only 4'10" and bigger guys scare me. lol
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'll concede that my points have little to do with the premise, however they have everything to do with the basis. Intentions mean nothing if the methodology is flawed. This is important, because according to your topic that you linked, you made this post with the intention of proving something.

Honestly, I assumed it to be exactly what it was intended to be when I first started reading. However, after reading the fifteenth "my boyfriend/husband/friend/I is/am an ecto/endo/meso" post, I got irritated. It's just another example among millions of people assuming things, and having no real base of understanding for the things they are saying.

I should be used to it by now, after a decade and a half on the internet. I suppose I just expect better of people.

Come on! This is just for fun and I don't see how this is about proving anything! It is as serious as all teh "I'm pear/hourglass/apple shape" stuff girls post. Everybody deifnes those things a bit differently. I am most probably flat-chest hourglass since I have butt and slim waist but my boobs are just pathetic. Does it change anything? No, we all have to work our *kitten* off if we want to look the way we want regardless of all teh meso/endo hourglass/apple stuff. It's just for fun.