The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Where to begin?
    1. I wish I could stop spending money. One of the issues with manic depression.. when you're up.. you SPEND! I have no savings and 3 kids and live paycheck to paycheck. I thank the heavens we have great insurance and I dont have to panic that a kid will get sick.
    2. I fantasize all the time. not necessarily sex (although that does come up a lot) but I just have imaginary scenarios playing through my head all the time.
    3. I dont want to work... I like my job but I am seriously burned out. I wish you had a "thinking time" corner where you could just go mellow out and people would leave you alone for a while. I am close to snapping.. sigh.
    4. I swear I am 50% split down the line that I like my face or hate it. depends on the day/light/angle/place/mood.. I think I'm either pretty nice looking or a giant blob.
    5. I will not work if I cannot have music playing. Period. End of story. Deal breaker.
    6. I love my hubby and my kids, but I wish I'd held off on getting married and having them. Married at 21, first kid at 23. I literally bypassed the whole "crazy 20 something" age and regret it hugely.

I want chocolate. NOW. It's 8:40 am and I want something warm and gooey and chocolate.

I think you and I were twins separated at birth... I could have written a lot of that myself....

Umm .. me too :/
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I judge people when they feed their pets crappy low end pet food...

My dog eats his own poop. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about cheap/expensive food.

your dog eats his own poop because he doesnt get the nutrients he needs from the ****ty dog food you feed him. no pun intended :)
  • Marathon_Maniac
    Marathon_Maniac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have some Barry Manilow on my iPod

My first concert was Barry Manilow in-utero.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Where to begin?
    1. I wish I could stop spending money. One of the issues with manic depression.. when you're up.. you SPEND! I have no savings and 3 kids and live paycheck to paycheck. I thank the heavens we have great insurance and I dont have to panic that a kid will get sick.
    2. I fantasize all the time. not necessarily sex (although that does come up a lot) but I just have imaginary scenarios playing through my head all the time.
    3. I dont want to work... I like my job but I am seriously burned out. I wish you had a "thinking time" corner where you could just go mellow out and people would leave you alone for a while. I am close to snapping.. sigh.
    4. I swear I am 50% split down the line that I like my face or hate it. depends on the day/light/angle/place/mood.. I think I'm either pretty nice looking or a giant blob.
    5. I will not work if I cannot have music playing. Period. End of story. Deal breaker.
    6. I love my hubby and my kids, but I wish I'd held off on getting married and having them. Married at 21, first kid at 23. I literally bypassed the whole "crazy 20 something" age and regret it hugely.

I want chocolate. NOW. It's 8:40 am and I want something warm and gooey and chocolate.

I think you and I were twins separated at birth... I could have written a lot of that myself....

Umm .. me too :/

me three!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    My bf and I used to **** like bunnies, but since I gained so much weight we haven't had sex in over a year. We live together, we get along great, we hug, kiss and cuddle. But, nothing more. :sad:

2 years! AND I'm married
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I can't stand children, and I have murderous thoughts toward people who bring them to parties and then expect the younger crowd to keep them entertained. Watch your own damn kids.
    My b/f and me love you.
    We are always left to watch over little kids because we are the youngest in the family and it really sucks.
    We have just started staying in his room locked, even though the kids knock on our door.
    It's hard love but it is really rude of parents to just expect/assume that the youngest will watch the kids.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I almost ALWAYS have to lie to EVERYONE who asks me how my weekend was and what did I do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options

My dog eats his own poop. I am pretty sure he doesn't care about cheap/expensive food.

It's bad for your dog, the fillers are horrible. My dog eats better than i do! Taste of the wild, ground meat, rice, and fresh fruit on a regular basis.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Downside to eating well and working out daily and feeling AMAZING:

I want sex ALL THE TIME....And I'm single...and developed morals hahaha I don't necessarily want a boyfriend but a steady lay would be swell hahaha

Me too. Wish the wife was more receptive. Rosy Palms just doesn't cut it.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    My bf and I used to **** like bunnies, but since I gained so much weight we haven't had sex in over a year. We live together, we get along great, we hug, kiss and cuddle. But, nothing more. :sad:

Holy cow. kill me first. I told my wife I was getting it 3 times a week with or without her. Three years in and we stay close to that even though she has 5 kids.....
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options

^^^ LMFAO
  • LunaticGypsy
    Options
    I'm afraid to lose the weight, because I'm afraid I will gain it back. I'm happy that I have lost weight, but in the back of my mind I am dreading gaining it back. Maybe I won't gain it back this time. I don't know. There is always that fear. And I think, what's the point? But, I have to keep trying because I am miserable being this size.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options

2 years! AND I'm married

I feel your pain.
    Go Pats! :laugh:
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see a woman's bare back flexing pic on here, my eyes immediately search the background for something reflective that shows the front. I don't mean to, it's kind of automatic haha.

That makes you normal, bro!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to lose the weight, because I'm afraid I will gain it back. I'm happy that I have lost weight, but in the back of my mind I am dreading gaining it back. Maybe I won't gain it back this time. I don't know. There is always that fear. And I think, what's the point? But, I have to keep trying because I am miserable being this size.

I know what you mean, that's why im setting small goals. I lost my first thirty then i maintained for almost a month to prove to myself that i can. Now i'm trying to lose another 30.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I almost ALWAYS have to lie to EVERYONE who asks me how my weekend was and what did I do.

GO BEARS!!!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

2 years! AND I'm married

I feel your pain.
    Go Pats! :laugh:

:smile: Yes at least I have the PATS! lol
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    what if they feed their snake a premium ferret?:noway:

The thought of a ferret being fed to a snake makes me so sad :(
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

GO BEARS!!!

:drinker:
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options

2 years! AND I'm married

OMG !!! You both win.. hands down... :sad: Im such a perv so my hubby has to be ready at any moment of the day !!! :smokin: