Girl on a mission. Wanna join?

Options

Replies

• RS1984
    RS1984 Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in! I've fallen off the wagon quite a few times over the past few years. I think I need motivation and encouragement!
  • katylady777
    katylady777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am with you! just joind any one add me as a friend!
  • love2laugh2loudly
    Options
    This is exactly what I'm looking for! Love the idea of superheroes! :)

Totally deleted my account the first time and have had some success in the past month or so with losing weight on my own. But I really want to make myself log in and record every single thing I eat and every single exercise I do so I can hold myself accountable. I always try to think of it this way: you can't always control the amount of calories burned every day but you absolutely control what goes into your body every day.

I just re-created my account so please feel free to add me. I could use extra motivation and am always willing to provide motivation for others as well.
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Pick Me! Pick Me!

I need all the help I can get. And it's always been a dream of mine to wear a superhero costume! Although I would only wear it on Halloween as to not get any strange looks...

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!! I need super powers! :)
  • kmjathompson
    Options
    I absolutely love the idea. I also need someone to keep me honest. Being accountable only to myself on what I eat and if i exercise does not seem to be working for me. lol
  • jenjenjen7
    jenjenjen7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi count me in too! this is a great idea! :)
  • christine5791
    christine5791 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sounds like we need a name.

Revengers ASSEMBLE!

I like it! I like it!

Or "Mission Slimpossible"

OR "No Mo Junk in da Trunk"

The possibilities are endless!

We should totally wear capes when we exercise.

"We should wear capes when we exercise"... you totally made me lol :) I'm always making cape cracks...lol :)
  • rosek80
    Options
    Count me in too.... I joined a few months back....but have not been religious in recording my meals/exercises. It would nice to have a support system.
  • HellYesHaley
    Options
    I'm here on that same mission! I deleted my old account a few months ago, but i'm back again! Let's KICK OUR OWN *kitten*. :D
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    three cheers! hip hip hooray x3!!!!
  • CSYounce
    CSYounce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto

You get the picture. I am SO IN THIS GROUP!!!!!!

I used to lie on my tracker and not log my weight unless it was a loss. NO MORE OF THAT FOR ME!!! Totally hit the wall and said enough is enough when the scale hit 215 - now I am doing it right.

It will work - I know what I have to do - sadly I have been here before (losing-gaining-starting over) but I will SUCCEED!!!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    This is the most amazing thread ever! Count me in! This is exactly what I need! How are we doing on starting a group? Or should we just add each other as friends? p.s. I love Mission Slimpossible! Brilliant!
  • cathmcgarry
    cathmcgarry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I didn't delete my old account, but I'm in my second week of trying to get back into it! I'm excited!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Love your honesty!!!! I'm in!
  • paulaborgas
    Options
    I'm on it... didn't delete any account, but started many times and give up many times as welll.
    This time I'M BACK TO STAY !
    6 months ago i started my journey and have lost 3st !
    but still want to lose another 2st or 3st...
    SO I'M UP FOR IT !
  • heatherduck13
    heatherduck13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! Everything you said is me to a tee... I used to be 165 at my heaviest thanks to my absolutely awesome thyroid dying out on me at age 15 when I hit puberty... and it took me 10 years to get down to 125 (and stay at that weight for three years) only to have a mail-order pharmacy sabotage everything by screwing up my medication last summer, which caused me to get back up to 150 in just three months... and since last October, I've been teetering between 146 and 151 on almost a daily basis, trying to find a healthy eating and exercise plan that allows me to lose weight gradually without starving or spending seven hours a day in a gym.

So here I am desperate to wear loose clothes because I want to not because I'm trying to hide the fact that my pants are held together with safety pins; be in pictures because I'm not scared of how fat I am going to look; and get back on stage because my costumes fit and feel good.
  • bornfreehooves
    Options
    Yo, count me in!

How about "Breaking Bad" for a name? :)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    this sounds like too much fun, count me in.
  • cartwoman
    Options
    Love the idea of superheroes!! Count me in, so much :D

I've restarted several times now and I'm determined that this will be the last time!