The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• je551caDan13ls
    Options
    I would like to see everyone naked. And when I say everyone I mean everyone. Young-old-man-woman. I want to line them all up just to see the differences in the shapes and sizes of everything. Fingers, toes, hands, the middle, the good bits all of it. Its not sexual (well most of the time) just more of a weird curiosity.

Become a nurse! LOL

I should but I don't have that much compassion...I would be like "oh..come on..it can't hurt that bad..everyone has a metal stake comming out her chest..buck up..." don't think that so good....but maybe.
  • kenderkc
    kenderkc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I lick frogs sometimes to freak out my friends. It's kinda hilarious.
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    For the longest time, I've had a crush on my best friend's girlfriend. He thinks I'm rude to her and wishes that I would "try to be nice" and be more social toward her. I distance myself and rarely look her in the eye. It pains me. That is my confession. Sooner or later, life will go on and those two, who are perfect for each other, will have an amazing life.

Wow!!! Have you ever seen the movie Love, Actually (One of my all time FAVORITE movies)? Exact same storyline in that movie. I love how he finally confesses his love to her. Once he is done he realizes he is ready to move on.. Reminds me of your story...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    For the longest time, I've had a crush on my best friend's girlfriend. He thinks I'm rude to her and wishes that I would "try to be nice" and be more social toward her. I distance myself and rarely look her in the eye. It pains me. That is my confession. Sooner or later, life will go on and those two, who are perfect for each other, will have an amazing life.

Wow!!! Have you ever seen the movie Love, Actually (One of my all time FAVORITE movies)? Exact same storyline in that movie. I love how he finally confesses his love to her. Once he is done he realizes he is ready to move in. Reminds me of your story...

move in?

ohh boy... sounds like a Springer topic...
  • laurap373
    Options
    Currently listening to N*sync.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I feel like my confession has to be risque, but since its my first confession , I'll tame it up.

I have a Katy Perry station on Pandora.
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    kinda of a backward confession my wife cheated on me many yrs ago told me about it few yrs ago and i feel like a lesser man for staying and not leaving her it did break my trust and love forever i think
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I almost ALWAYS have to lie to EVERYONE who asks me how my weekend was and what did I do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

^^^^

"so, what did you two do this weekend?"

"oh, we went out to this byob place out in ____ county"

One person figured it out.. LOL. THAT was a funny night.

I thought I saw you on that other thread :wink:
    A whole county????? :laugh: :laugh:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Wow!!! Have you ever seen the movie Love, Actually (One of my all time FAVORITE movies)? Exact same storyline in that movie. I love how he finally confesses his love to her. Once he is done he realizes he is ready to move in. Reminds me of your story...

move in?

ohh boy... sounds like a Springer topic...

CRAP!!!! I meant move ON....

Geez. I corrected my original....
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I am DEFINITELY not posting my secrets in a forum lolol
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

do tell do tell!!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

do tell do tell!!

No way! :tongue: lolol then they won't be secrets anymore!!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hugsss your a good person dont ever say your not
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

do tell do tell!!

but it's TMI TUESDAY... I know what to do then....
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

do tell do tell!!

but it's TMI TUESDAY... I know what to do then....

Aw crap!!
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have an online shopping addiction, apparently. That's not a very juicy confession though, lol.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm lusting an MFP member... don't judge...
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    edited to remove...too catty. Sorry people. Such a positive place doesn't need my snip. Sorry.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Confession: I have an online shopping addiction, apparently. That's not a very juicy confession though, lol.
    shopping for an MFP male?
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I don't like sex....unless I've been drinking. :drinker: