Need friends!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Juashmom
    Options
    Sending friend request....just started this week as well!
  • aleksgram15
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. No matter what path we choose to be healthy you need support. I will be happy to support anyone out there. I had WLS but it is hard work and some days I just struggle even with that tool so like I said the path doesn't matter but the finish line does!
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs and I need some friends too.. Add me if you want :D
  • dfisher88
    dfisher88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request.
  • PortiaLynne77
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started today and could use some friends for support! I'm a college student and am constantly busy so I need people to help push me to get better! I want to lose around 65 pounds and get back to where I was when I played softball!
  • autumnal
    Options
    hey add me.. i will be right there for ya!
  • LaRizza
    Options
    I have been using MFP off and on for almost 2 years. I have had very little success because I lose motivation very quickly! I feel that having some moral support would be greatly beneficial! I would LOVE to have you as a friend so we could provide each other with the support necessary for success!!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Added you! Also looking for friends for motivation! :)
  • tconley
    Options
    I'm new to this site & I need friends to help me with this weight loss journey, I can't do it on my own. Plaese add me as a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • christinajoyce711
    Options
    Hi..I just wanted to say. That I have started my diet a few weeks ago and I am already seeing results!!! I do not know you,but I have alot of faith that you will be able to do this. :smile:
  • ryang99
    ryang99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help and give support via what I have learned and experienced.... Done the yo-yo more times then I can remember...
  • smousley
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have been on and off MFP for a while and am really trying to stick with it this time. Having MFP friends will help motivate me, as well as hold me accountable! :)
  • jacquelinrichardson
    Options
    I hear ya! I have had many medical problems, nuerologically and muscular. HOwever, I am now just going to worry about my weight and exercise routine and work out. I'll be happy to help!
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I support you 100%. Feel free to add me!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..! Been on here 450 days in a row...Love some buddies on here!
  • Ncgirl25
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm on everyday and would love some more motivation.
  • Jmackay05
    Options
    I just started MFP today and I wouldn't mind a few people on my friends list holding me accountable,. I'm looking forward to doing the same, hit me up!
  • docnyto
    docnyto Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs some encouragement, feel free to message me. I've been using this ap on my phone for about six months, and even though I've traveled a lot, business issues, looking for new job, possibly selling my house and relocating, I've managed to lose 22 pounds (though there have been ups and downs), though I still have 30 pounds more to go.

My first really important suggestion to you is ... water. Have a 20 oz bottle of water when you wake up. Squeeze a little lemon juice into it since that will speed up weight loss too. Have another bottle BEFORE each meal. And one before you shower or soak in a tub. And one at bedtime. I know, it may mean you'll be up and running to the bathroom an hour later. But try it. It makes you want way less food. I use Crystal Light --- one packet to a 20 oz bottle. But, have learned to drink plain water too. This really is a big help. Plus it has other health benefits.
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I could also use more buddies - feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been on MFP since April - lost 20 & made my first goal thru MFP, yippee! Then mom got seriously ill & passed away from fatty liver :( While I didn't lose any weight during this time, I didn't gain & it's due to always logging in. Now I'm ready to get back into the game - I seriously want to get healthy & so need to lose more weight :)
  • bobbieboop
    Options
    i just started too we need to share recipes and ideas...and give each other motivation.:bigsmile: