Any Cosplayers here?

Options
13»

Replies

• GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That Ironman costume is awesome!

Thank you!! Completely hand made by my husband and I (mostly him.... but I helped LOL).
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've never cosplayed, but I've been going to cons since I was 12 or 13. I've gone to Megacon for the past 3 or 4 years. :) When I hit my goal weight, I want to cosplay Spoiler from the Robin series. I've always wanted to cosplay Gert Yorkes from Runaways, because I could pull it off at my body type and she's my favorite character, but I could never find clothes resembling hers. :(
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want to be jesus from the bible! - Fictional characters right? good =]

Douche!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've never cosplayed, but I've been going to cons since I was 12 or 13. I've gone to Megacon for the past 3 or 4 years. :) When I hit my goal weight, I want to cosplay Spoiler from the Robin series. I've always wanted to cosplay Gert Yorkes from Runaways, because I could pull it off at my body type and she's my favorite character, but I could never find clothes resembling hers. :(

You have to sew them!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    It surely is something I have always wanted to do since I was in high school. In high school I had the body, but not the money, now it is the opposite -_-

Same here. I'll be at NYCC this weekend... and still not sure what to wear.
  • shushuwafflez
    shushuwafflez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Finally joined a gym!!
    I've been wanting to since my work outs at home have been boring me.
    Needed a new motivation to get me working out ^_^
    So far I'm really enjoying myself~
    Hope to keep up!

My first con of 2013 is Katsucon 2013 in February.
    I hope to hit my first goal by then ^_^
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Screenshot2012-08-21at81255AM.png
    Cloud.jpg
    cloud-advent-children-155x300.png

P1060295.jpg
    P1060280-1.jpg

Dan... you just got even cooler!!! LOL!!

My hubby and I cosplay... I posted pics not too long ago of some of what he does... Let me see if I can get them again

This year i've got the shirt without sleeves and i'm a lot leaner.

Updated the Buster Sword
    543285_4923094839132_1466492531_n-1.jpg
  • Ace_o
    Ace_o Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always been interested in cosplay but never got around nor do I know how to start. I wanna try something simple like Grey Fullbuster from Fairy Tail. Gotta be more lean and muscular though.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Costume done.
    photo-3.png
    photo_3.png
  • aquaticdetective
    Options
    So far I have cosplayed as Miku Hatsune, Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, Mikuru from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, and a few others. c:

I really want to cosplay as Yoko from TTGL and that's my motivation to lose weight!