Need friends!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• tempest678
    tempest678 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I reached my target weight a few months ago, but I'm having a hard time holding on. The holiday gauntlet has begun, and I have a major sweet tooth.
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    feel free to add me, one and all. I am on a lot and am great for encouragement!!!
  • Pramps
    Pramps Posts: 23
    Options
    I really need to lose this weight. So tired of my feet hurting by the end of the day. I am on my feet pratically all day. Im ready to start today and i need lots of encouragement, as i will be there for you also.

I'll be your friend! :flowerforyou:
  • Pramps
    Pramps Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..! Been on here 450 days in a row...Love some buddies on here!

You got it!:flowerforyou:
  • tralaf
    tralaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi all, I have just come back to MFP. I was a member before and lost over 60 pounds. Unfortunately I didn't stick to it then, so now I am back with 30 of those pounds back too! I would welcome some friends too, since I deleted my old account to start fresh. Good luck everyone!
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • ainesis777
    Options
    I relate to your post. I work on my feet all day and the pain is unbearable!!! I have to lose 100 pounds. I am also looking for friends to support one another and we can help eachother . Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can relate to all of you! I am so tired of being overweight....struggling to find the time to exercise and everything else we all deal with on struggling with this weight loss.....We can all do this with the support of each other!!!! One day at a time,one pound at a time....
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Welcome you came to the right place for help & supportive. I find this site really opened my eyes to what I was putting in my body each day. I have been on here like 230 days and I'm pretty close to my goal. Feel free to add me. Good for you for starting!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. Always wanting more friends.
  • caron20
    Options
    I also would like the support because so far loosing weight has been very hard for me.
  • KelliK910
    Options
    I've been doing this for a month and have lost 11.2 pounds! I could use more friends too for encouragement and I will do the same for you! Anyone feel free to add! Good luck everyone!
  • mica6912
    Options
    I completely understand how you feel. You can count on me for support. WE can do it. Just take it one day at a time. :smile: