Things That Annoy Me!

Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    People that talk on speaker phone, do we really need to hear your whole conversation??? :explode:

I HATE that:mad: I have seriously thought about going around the office (after hours) and super-glueing all of the speaker phone buttons down. It's the worst when they are on hold with really bad music forever and they just have to make you suffer right along with them.

Such a great idea, I may have to invest in some super glue!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Co-workers that bring stinky lunch back into the office :grumble:
  • doughd2
    doughd2 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

This! Or microwaving fish in the office. :sick:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here!
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    Punctuality.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my husband's employers.

1. do not pay him the commission he has earned.
    2. changed the pay structure three times in the last 6 months, in order to avoid payng commissions
    3. just informed us that there has been a mistake on our health coverage forms and I have no insurance. and cannot have any until DECEMBER. right after I shelled out $300 for glasses, expecting to be reimbursed. SURPRISE

believe me folks, he will NOT be working there come december.

AAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

thank you all for listening.
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    People who name their children with the same first initial.
  • doughd2
    doughd2 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

hey now, my whole family has the same first intial :laugh:
  • SageGoddess320
    Options

hey now, my whole family has the same first intial :laugh:

So does mine.....well, everyone except for me. I've always been the black sheep
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When people name their children really strange names. Just because your child has a super unique name does not mean he/she will be cool, weird, or artsy. Example - my friend named her daughter Uzaydyx ( this poor girl will have to pronounce and spell out her name for EVERYONE) Son is Xev Rambo.

When people take the common spelling of a name and change it to something different. Now this person has to spend the rest of their life spelling their name out for people.

I get this ALL the time ...."Is it with a C or a K? EN or IN?" Freaking annoying!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    When people name their children really strange names. Just because your child has a super unique name does not mean he/she will be cool, weird, or artsy. Example - my friend named her daughter Uzaydyx ( this poor girl will have to pronounce and spell out her name for EVERYONE) Son is Xev Rambo.

When people take the common spelling of a name and change it to something different. Now this person has to spend the rest of their life spelling their name out for people.

I get this ALL the time ...."Is it with a C or a K? EN or IN?" Freaking annoying!

haha my friend Kara has 4 boys Kyle, Kamron, Kaleen, and Konner.
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    I knew I was going to get a great reaction to that last one.

New one- It is extremely annoying when you are talking to someone and they keep answering their phone to text.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    I hate it when co-workers come over to my desk and bug me about stupid *kitten* on my lunchbreak:mad: . Have you ever seen that part in "Bad Santa" where the mother & child come up to him in the mall and he turns (with salad hanging all out of his mouth) and says, "I'm on my f*cking lunchbreak!". I must think about doing this on a daily basis.

I just realized that everything I have been complaining about is work. Maybe it's time to find a new job :laugh:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

This! Or microwaving fish in the office. :sick:

People that don't cover their dang lunch and it splatters all over the inside of the microwave.... today there are large red chunks of some kind of tomato product COATING the entire inside :noway:
    (yes I work with mostly men :tongue: )
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Ewwww! That drives me nuts too:sick: I really hate the ones that take ALL the coffee and then leave it for someone else (usually me) to make.....lazy, good-for-nothing jerks!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve: Know it alls that don't know anything. I sit in what I call the noise vacuum at work and can hear everyone around me. There is this one guy that thinks he knows everything from why the sky is blue to how hot it is in hades. I don't know how many times I have had to correct him on things pretaining to work. The thing that worries me is that there are a bunch of new people sitting around him that actually think he knows what he is doing and go to him with questions.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Ewwww! That drives me nuts too:sick: I really hate the ones that take ALL the coffee and then leave it for someone else (usually me) to make.....lazy, good-for-nothing jerks!

Or leave the empty pot on the burner (with the burner ON... can you not see the RED LIGHT people?)... so the whole office then fills with that nasty smell (no windows to open here either).
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND DONT USE PUNCTUATION AND THEY TYPE AN ENTIRE ARTICLE WITH NO SEPARATED PARAGRAPHS AND ITS ACTUALLY PAINFUL TO READ
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND DONT USE PUNCTUATION AND THEY TYPE AN ENTIRE ARTICLE WITH NO SEPARATED PARAGRAPHS AND ITS ACTUALLY PAINFUL TO READ

:laugh: :laugh: SECOND THAT:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I love being able to stay home with my little one!!