Fruit Makes you Fat

Options

Replies

• amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If you eat 30 pounds of spinach a day that will make you fat too.

No! That will give you muscles with anchors! It's true! I've seen it on TV!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    :huh: They obviously haven't seen Freelee or the other healthy peeps on 30bananasaday.com ... and they eat 2,000-5,000 calories worth of fruit a day while losing weight.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I eat fruit all the time and yet I've lost 26lbs, quite a bit of fat, and dropped 4 pants sizes. And I've enjoyed my blueberries, my banana, and the half an apple I've consumed so far today.

^^THIS!!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Too much food makes you fat. Too many calories regardless of what they are make you fat.

I was the most obese when I was a 100% organic fanatic and I rarely ate fruit, but I ate lots of veggies, raw butter, raw cream, organic everything. Bowls of legumes, grain, making cheese and whey, homemade sauerkraut, you name it. To much good "clean" food makes you fat, I'm a perfect example of that (or was), eating less got rid of the fat for me. It was not fun and it was not easy. I love food just as much as the next person.
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    No fruit or any other kind of food makes u fat,you make you fat

I wanted to say that, but you already did. So I shall agree with you!
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most of us aren't on here because we eat too many apples...

AMEN sister! XD
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    It's the daily mail. Enough said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

this!
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most of us aren't on here because we eat too many apples...

I agree with this!
  • Motleybird
    Motleybird Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    There was a whole teaspoon of sugar in that banana I just ate? Noooooo! That's going to kill my diet! :sad:
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh so it's too much fruit that made me fat.

Not too much bacon, not too much pasta, not too much bread, not too much wine, not too much beer, not too many burgers.

It was that stupid fruit I had...

I wish I knew this secret before and I would have just stopped eating fruit!!
  • jennajocummings
    Options
    Fact: You should never eat ANYTHING! It will ALL make you fat! All you really should eat, to maintain a healthy lifestyle is water and air!

Even our air and water is polluted. We are all screwed!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Fruits contains fructose and high fructose corn syrup is MUCH worse for the body than table sugar, so fruit must be bad...right? :wink:
  • alanbluecat
    Options
    Never read so much rubbish in my life!

The majority of my diet is fruit and I'm 100% raw vegan. I've lost 53 pounds eating mostly fruit. My high blood pressure has normalised and I'm off the medication for it. My cholesterol has gone from high to normal. My liver function test went from abnormal to normal and all other blood tests have come back clear. The doctor confirmed that I am the healthiest I've been for years and is delighted with the diet I follow.

My previous diet was killing me. My fruit and veg diet has turned my life around.

Eat as much fruit as you like and ignore the Daily Mail.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    If you eat too much fruit ....

.... Two exits, no waiting
  • ddundonald
    ddundonald Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Actualy this agrees with what my doctor told me. She said that if I wanted to lose weight I should avoid sugar because it is the sugar that causes the fat to stay on. She recommended that I never eat anything with more than 5g of sugar in it, including fruit. So this would rule out apples and bananas for example. A typical banana has a whopping 16g of sugar in it which is the equivalent of 4 sugar cubes.

I used to eat about 3 apples a day, but now I have cut them out completely.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I eat fruit all the time. No wonder I'm so overweight.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I hate reading this after I JUST ate a banana & was feeling sort of proud of myself for it -__-

<-- Profile picture is relevant.